Taco Bell / rude customer service
Tonight 10-14-18 at approximately 8pm I went to Tacobell at 1402 Rt 37 in Toms River, NJ. I wanted to order a Cantina Bowl not knowing that it is now called a Powerbowl because it is not displayed as such on the drive thru menu. As I proceeded to order, the man at the drive thru, Frank said "uh, what do you want?" I then said "may I please have a steak cantina bowl?" I then heard him along with the other workers laughing at my accent in the background. As I became irate, I went to the drive thru window, a young girl presumably black came to the window and I went on to ask what was so funny and she said "what, we ain't laughing". I then said "instead of laughing why don't you do your work"? She then said, " Whatever, why don't you mind your damn business?"
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - cockfighting event at araneta center, quezon city, philippines between january 28th and february 6th 2019.
- Taco Bell - customer service at drive through window
- Taco Bell - food
- Taco Bell - wrong food bad customer service
- Taco Bell - mexican pizza