Taco Bell / food was not prepared right and I did not get a receipt...
I ordered the Double Chalupa Box meal and the Chalupa was smaller than the original chalupa. It advertises ad "Double the Beef" but in fact is much less. I also ordered a medium soft drink, (Sierra Mist) and that was very FLAT and not worth drinking. I also did not receive a receipt. Someone needs to either speak with the manager/owner or get some "Quality Control" people involved as this should not happen.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - Nine times out of ten, when I order something from this particular taco bell establishment something is wrong when I get home! Very pissed!
- Taco Bell - Big beef burrito and three beef tacos 
- Taco Bell - Filthy conditions
- Taco Bell - customer service
- Taco Bell - unethical behavior