Taco Bell / shortchanged and shortordered!
I am a small business owner in Yuba City, CA. Like many other business owners, I fully realize that integrity and honesty with the public is crucial to business. I find it highly irritating when a large chain store does not keep fair business practices and standards.
My family and I wanted to take a break and go to a drive thru to get a quick meal, we decided on Taco Bell. After we ordered at the speaker we drove up to the pay window, we were shortchanged $5.00.
I handed them a fifty and got back $29.38. I noticed that the change did not look right, but my wife had already moved to the next (pick-up) window. I pointed out the shortchange problem to the person at the window. I showed him the receipt, and all was verified. However, we failed to also check the bag to make sure that everything was in there. We were glad that we did not get short-changed. Upon our arrival at home, my wife started to pass out the contents of the bag and noticed that her order of pintos & cheese were missing, we were charged for them but they failed to give them to us. This is not the first time there has been trouble with this company and the public. Several of their shops had to be closed down because of health hazards!!! Employees defacting in the food, etc.... This was several years ago. I thought the company had gotten past this. Apparently not, now they have become shortchange artists and thieves.
TACO BELL should be BOYCOTTED or permanently shut down!!!
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - Resent vist to taco bell at 50th and l str in omaha ne
- Taco Bell - Management behavior- Locked us in store- Called Police 11/15/18
- Taco Bell - xl steak and beef burrito and hard taco
- Taco Bell - taco pizza nachos
- Taco Bell - hair in food