Taco Bell / wrong order and smelly food!
Today we were at a Taco bell located on Lee Hwy, Arlington, Virginia 22207 Store # 9452. When I wanted to complain of wrong order and Bad food ( The Oil smells and made our whole family sick after Chalupas) to the Manager. The manager was not available in the store. The Staff and the Sr.Asst Manager Ms. Carmen Santos were very rude and absolutely has no respect for customers. Taco Bell Boasts about the Good Customer Training they provide to their staff. Which is not true. All of them at the store doesn't speak Good English. That is the problem.
Beware when you eat at Taco Bell.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - Mentor OH
- Taco Bell - system conveniently down
- Taco Bell - store location 
- Taco Bell - food different than other taco bells
- Taco Bell - manager