T Mobile / voluntary cell service
I have replaced several phones due to a variety of reasons, but I must say that service disruption is at the top of the list! The most recent replacement that I have gotten does not load my email, which plays a huge role in my life, seeing that I use it for work! (Over 200 emails a day) just this past weekend, a client of mine was stuck overseas for 2 days!! In frankfurt!!! All because he couldn't get a hold of the person that helped get him there! Due to this faulty network, that seems to be on a voluntary basis! I am now in debt to the company that I work for, $2, 452 and some change, because that is how much a one way business class seat costs from there back to seattle! I tried to reasonably handle it with the agent, and his supervisor, but it seems that everyone is to busy maintaing a quote or trying to make a sale. I don't expect t mobile to pay my debt are anything, like lets be real; that's just not how this skeam gets down. (All though it is all their fault!) but after being told that I could have a $102.00 credit, and then transferred all around their office just to be told by some other clown trying to play supervisor, that that wasn't something that was said brought me to complete halt. Because at that point I realized that t mobile's call centers are actually fulfilled with a squad of monkeys! I have been going back and forth with the exact same nonesense, and life's just too short for that. My even bigger complaint is, who the heck hires these people? Please let me know, cause I could for sure run one of these locations, it wouldn't be hard at all; just pick up the phone, transfer it to you, you transfer it back to me, i'll put them on hold for 10 minutes, transfer it back to you... And then we will flip this coin to figure out who has to say "sorry, but no" to the person on hold. I just want to know if there is actually someone professional running the whole company itself, because there's noway it's just 611 that handles everything.
More T Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.
- T-Mobile USA - unlocking my phone
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.