T-Mobile / scams
Every time I have a problem with a phone from T-Mobile they want me to sign a 2 year contract extension for them to fix their problem. I bought a Motorola phone and software, but the phone is defective and the software does not interface with the phone as advertised. These people are interested in company service and they have left customer out of the mix. When I am told they stand behind their products and services, it is a lie. Anyone seeing this 'be aware' of this trickery and bold face lies. They promise coverage, there is very little, they wish to upgrade my phone, when the one they sold me won't work. Anyone see a problem with this? When I call support they want to transfer me to someone who couldn't find a pin in a sewing shop.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.
- T-Mobile USA - unlocking my phone
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.