T-Mobile / free flight
I registered for the T-Mobile free flight last November after extending my contract for two years. I was told I was qualified. After almost a year of constantly calling and filling out the form multiple times, I recieved my free flight booking request last week (October 2008). Each time I call it seemed like the process had changed and the representatives had no idea what was going on. I have to use the flight by next March, which is almost impossible due to the holidays approaching and my wife is an accountant and cannot leave the office during tax season (Jan-April). We will probably end up not using the flights, which is a little disappointing because we were hoping to plan a trip to Las Vegas over the summer! I am very upset with T-Mobile and the disorginization of the whole process.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.
- T-Mobile USA - unlocking my phone
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.