T Mobile / t mobile collection

1 404 Brock DriveBloomington, IL, United States Review updated:

I recieve a bill for afni for a cell phone bill for T-Mobil for $184.17. I have never had a T-Mobil cell phone.
I pull up the web site to find out that this is a fraud.

Ke

Comments

• Jl
      15th of Feb, 2009

my mother recieved a letter from afni stating that she owes 309.67 to t-mobile. she has NEVER opened an account there...the letter says that if she doesnt notify the office within 30 days, they "will assume this debt is valid"...luckily for us I work for Tmobile and i will get to the bottom of this!

• Jb
      7th of Aug, 2010

I just got one in the mail today and was also confused I have always been under my parents family plan never in my own name and just recieved a bill for 159 dollars I dont know what to do who do I call?

14th of Mar, 2011

Verizon is claiming that I owe a build for $1000.00 during 2004. However, I contacted the crooks Verizon and informed them that one number should be on a "family" plan. Thus, that telephone number was not suppose to be charged the exorbitant rate they attempted to do. The majority of the numbers on this bill contained the family number with someone who also had a Verizon account. I will be forwarding this complaint to the FCC and the California State Attorney General so that it will be resolved.

• Gm
      2nd of Sep, 2011

Hey, after visiting a T-Mobile Store my phone was cloned and international calls were made. Maybe someone in the store is involved in the scam. T-Mobile refused to investigate and, since, has charged me for everything but the kitchen sink. Don't use T-Mobile and if they merge with AT&T, don't use AT&T.