Having problems with T-Mobile USA?

T-Mobile USA reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 16, 2006. The latest review T-Mobile is full of incompetent liars and bullshitters was posted on Jul 28, 2021. The latest complaint the metro does not want to make a refund/cs can't find my payment for the month I didn't use was resolved on Jun 28, 2018. T-Mobile USA has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 877 reviews. T-Mobile USA has resolved 201 complaints.

T-Mobile USA Customer Service Contacts

611 (From T-Mobile Phone)
+1 844 840 6518 (Customer Service)
+1 844 428 9675 (Business)
+1 505 998 3793 (International)
+1 877 453 1304 (Payments)
12920 SE 38th St.
Bellevue, New York
United States - 98006-1350
Questions and Comments
T-Mobile Customer Relations, PO Box 37380, Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380

Bankruptcy Legal Notices
T-Mobile Bankruptcy Team, PO Box 53410, Bellevue, WA 98015-3410

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with T-Mobile USA Customer Service. Initial T-Mobile USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for T-Mobile USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about T-Mobile USA. Discuss the issues you have had with T-Mobile USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

T-Mobile USA Complaints & Reviews, Page 8

Jul 22, 2019

Metro by T-Mobile — phone

I bought a phone about a month ago the attitude is why i don't even want to go back the first issue was wa...

Jul 21, 2019

Metro by T-Mobile — i'm complaining about the employees and lack of customer service they provide

I'm a salvage yard tech dismantling vehicles and i come home dirty, but i never felt the level of filth and...

Jul 21, 2019

Metro by T-Mobile — workers reaching out to me on facebook

I visited the store on 7/18/2019 to temporarily switch my phone over to an old device because one had broken...

Jul 20, 2019

Metro by T-Mobile — service.

I've been with metro for almost 10 years. I've never received the service I had today. I'm not the one to...

Jul 17, 2019

Metro by T-Mobile — t mobile locked my iphone and I consider that stealing from me

I bought an iphone at bestbuy UNLOCKED!! Paid cash and i decided to connect to metro pcs and when i tried...

Jul 15, 2019

Metro by T-Mobile — added another person to my account without my consent

On or about May 8, 2019 my wife and I opened an account. A week later she left me. On May 22, 2019, I closed...

Jul 10, 2019

Metro by T-Mobile — employee

Hello, I came into the store # 1275 in moorestown mall, NJ. The store was closed at 4pm on a Wednesday...

Jul 10, 2019

Metro by T-Mobile — samsung j7 star

Seeking your strictly most confidentiality & agreement agreement formal legal binding obligation for my metro...

Metro by T-Mobilecustomer service

I have 4 lines I have 1 suspended I am the only one on MY ACCOUNT I TOLD CUSTOMER SERVCE UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WAS ANYONE BUT ME THE ACCOUNT HOLDER THE ONE THAT PAYS THE BILL COULD MAKE CHANGES TO MY ACCOUNT But I guess you let anyone just as long as someone has your info. I have never heard of any company doing this I want what I PAY FOR BACK HOW DARE YOU DO THIS .. Kelly Foltz

Metro by T-Mobileunlimited high speed data

I have been a metro pcs costumer on and off for over 10 years, because I always seem to have issues with this company. First it was about my hotspot, when I had the 50 dollar unlimited data plan, I had 5 mb hotspot. I switched to the 60 dollar plan because my kids were running out of hotspot too soon. 2 days after I switched over to the more expensive plan, I was out of hotspot AGAIN. 7 MB OF HOTSPOT (PRORATED AMOUNT) GONE IN A SMALL FRACTION OF THE TIME IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN TO GO THROUGH 5 MB. SO I WAS TOLD I COULD TETHER MY UNLIMITED HIGH SPEED DATA THROUGH BLUETOOTH, SO I DID AND IT WORKED GOOD FOR 2 DAYS..THEN IT JUST STOPPED WORKING. WHEN I CALLED METRO CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR HELP AND THEY SAID THAT EVEN THOUGH MY PHONE HAS THAT FEATURE, THAT TETHERING MY UNLIMITED DATA, THAT I PAY FOR, TO OTHER DEVICES SHOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN WORKED IN THE FIRST PLACE. I AM LIVID. AND I AM MOVING ON TO A COMPANY THAT WILL ACTUALLY LET ME USE WHAT I PAY FOR HOWEVER I PLEASE. ITS THE STUPIDEST THING IVE EVER HEARD IF AND I JUAT CANT CALM DOWN FROM THE ALTERED STATE I WAS IN. METRO NEEDS TO STOO PLAYING SO DAMN MUCH WITH MY MONEY

Jul 08, 2019

Metro by T-Mobile — agent lack of/no customer service

I stopped at this store on Saturday July 6th 2019 evening between 6:15 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. when I arrive there...

Jul 08, 2019

Metro by T-Mobile — sim card unavailability

Recently I switched service over to Metro PCS from Verizon. On the first visit, they didn't have any sim...

Metro by T-Mobilecustomer service rep

""MUST READ""!!!
      Today I walked into the Kingston MA metro pcs store with my fiancee and daughter to switch my service. The representatives name was "Dom". He took 3 of our phones and checked to see if they were compatible by inserting a sim cards into them. He became very meddlesome with my fiancee and I. Wouldn't let us discuss our options. So I told my fiancee "you decide". He looked at me and said "that I'm the man, and I should decide". My fiancee was so appalled that she felt disrespected. From there we were not pleased and as we were leaving noticed our phones couldn't make calls. I went back and at this time he was talking with a kid. I asked nicely "excuse me, why doesn't our phones make calls. He said "you gotta call sprint". I look at him puzzled and that's when he said "don't cry". I was in awe. And couldn't believe it and said "excuse me". He said "what, I said don't cry. I replied "wow you are a [censored], I'm with my 7 year old daughter. And he then started throwing f-bombs and his body language was aggressive. I felt humiliated but also needed to stand up for my right as a father and words were then exchanged. This was no longer a business transaction. He made it personal.

I believe this person should not be working with the public. I met the owner of this store a few days prior and he was very pleasant. That's why I went back. If his employee is a threat to a family man, I'm afraid what would happen to someone who isn't. He's aggressive minded. And very belligerent.
      Everything in this statement is how this took place and transpired.
      Again...this was at Kingston collection in Kingston MA. Employee name Dom

Metro by T-Mobilemy phone service and not being able to access unlimited internet

I pay for unlimited internet service. When I try to look something up on the internet I am unable to. I either get an error code stating that time making server unavailable or it takes like 20 minutes to load a page. This is unreasonable for anyone who is trying to look up information that they need immediately. I do not feel that it is what I was promised at the time I purchased service through them. I intentionally purchased unlimited so that I can access the internet as needed for an unlimited amount of time but sadly they do not meet their expectations that they set forth.

Metro by T-Mobilecharger

I Only had my charger for 2 weeks and it's already giving me problems so I went to get a new one and the same thing happens. So the fool I was I went to get another one but at a different store and once again 2 weeks later I'm having problems. Metro chargers are not cheap and I'm very disappointed with this. I don't know what's going on but it needs to be fixed soon I'm to the point were I'm very frustrated and I will make a complaint everyday into the issue is fixed. If you like you can email me at [protected]@gmail.com
          YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2013

Metro by T-Mobileservice

On Friday, June 28, I went to purchase a phone because the battery on my old phone died. The phone I wanted was not available. I advise the associate that I had ordered a phone and it would be a couple of days before I received it. She advised me that there was a 90-day return policy so I said that I'd get the cheapest phone and come back when my new phone arrived. Today, July 1, 2019, I went back and was told that I was not able to return the phone because it was an upgrade--It said so on the receipt. Silly me I don't usually read receipts. The associate shrugged her shoulders and told me "there's nothing I can do, " as she underlined the verbiage on the foot long receipt, "it says it was an upgrade." Poor customer service annoys me more than just about anything. My service is paid up till the 13th and that is when I will end my 4-year relationship with MetroPCS.

Metro by T-MobileI am complaining about the service

Why y'all always messing something up I can't even use my phone cause my service keep go in and out then it stay out y'all need to fix something or I'm calling corporate cause this ain't right why I paying for a bill that y'all service that don't even work y'all need to fix this fast cause I can't even use my phone right know like I ain't got no bars right know at all

• Updated by Brittaney .L · Jul 01, 2019

My service it keep goin in & out in it just went out in never came back on I have no bars on my phone so I wanna know what y'all gonna do

Metro by T-Mobileservice in my area has suddenly become poor to non-existent

I went to my local metro pcs store to inquire about why service in the area near my home had become unusable. The employee was smoking in the building, and was more interested in face timing with her friends on her phone. Did not ask me anything, simply that she could not help me and said goodbye! I just want to know if something is being done to correct the problem with the cell tower, or if I need to find a new cell phone service provider.

Metro by T-Mobilemy mobile hotspot

Ive topped up my mobile hot spot three times. It never gave me my hotspot i paid for. Ive been waiting a full 2r hrs and still havent got my hotspot. When i called customer service the first time the guy said "oh, thats concerning" then hung up on me. The 2nd time i called they told me it would be working "guaranteed" within two hours. So after 5 hours i call back and they tell me it will be resolved in 72 hours "guaranteed". This is unacceptable and will be changing providers immediately.

Metro by T-MobileI attempted to export my number in but was stopped

I went into 3352 Troost Ave kcmo location to export my phone in had a very good rep taking care of me then towards the end this other rep takes over he hears me telling my boyfriend that I have not paid for the service yet and he snatches the phone out of my hand and then gets all loud and starts swinging a metal pole at me! I left the store the reps got some of there friends came following me into a hair saloon causing problems then next into save a lot and then I got on the bus and they stopped the bus and was banging on the windows. All because the one gay guy does not like me. I left the situation alone for a few weeks and went back to the store and tried to get the Stylo 4 that was given to me for free for the export in but the new workers told me they could not give it to me because it's not in the system anymore. I ended up getting the two for ninety got two Alcatel phones one of them has had so many issues fresh out the box. The store will not replace my unit told me I had to go to the Noland Rd location I have went twice in two weeks and I still do not have a replacement. Poor customer service! My current working number is [protected] I would like someone to contact me and resolve my issues! I got to the two for ninety and ended up paying a total of one sixty five to leave the store not cool! I still want my free Stylo four for all the problems I have had and if I get blessed with something better I will take it the export number is [protected] I am only asking for what is mine! And the crazy thing is I got two receipts the day I got the two Alcatel phones one receipt showing I paid 145 and another showing I paid 165 which I paid the 165 so did the clerk slip up and give me two different receipts and steal money from the store? Also the rep bundled me and told me I had to get insurance which I never asked for. Y did she lie to me and tell me I could not get the export when the Independence location pulled it up and said it was ready ah because she wanted her commission and why did she bundled me and add insurance??? My name is Jeremy Price and my phone number is [protected]