Symantec / Norton / unrecognized renewal
This is a form of piracy or rico.I have paid twice for a byears subscription and it will not download into a new lap top. Along with pop ups that will not go away or keep coming to say i need to renew.I called the MOUNTAIN VIEW office [protected] in late sept 2009 to get put on hold for a india rep who after transferring three times in a 30 minute call says he will make a complaint # and fix the problem.NOT EVEN ONE courtesy call back in three months.I have emailed twice. This last return email, after i contacted the media room, says DO NOT REPLY this is outgoing only.The last email I sent told you there is a FBI website to report internet fraud I can find out just how many others are having this same problem.Why schould people wait a half of an hour for customer service and then still there is NO RESOLVE.This is just like BERNIE Madoff who says now why did it take so long for people to wake up.Order # [protected].You even changed my password twice and the acct takes the old password not the one you emailed me (GREAT SCAM)? I used you for years.Whats the deal start up with a ligit
website then see you can make more from scamming people?I will send registered to you CEO MY PHONE RECORDS ON JUST HOW LONG I HAVE been on hold.Look up internet fraud and see the address for the fbi to post a complaint.TODAY is nov 1 2009 you have my phone number email fix this by Wed nov 4 2009 or I will do that.
More Symantec / Norton Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - amazon gift card
- Norton - the support I received was nothing, great job
- Norton - technical team scam.
- Norton - norton antivirus subscription
- Norton - norton security