Symantec Norton Antivirus — charged me w / o authorization
Symantec Norton Antivirus company charged me $39.99 without my authorization. In fact, when they sent to me e-mail for possible auto-update, I told them NOT to do it, and I have an e-mail to prove it.
here is a prove..
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 06:39:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: "wassen" <[protected]@yahoo.com> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: You are scheduled for automatic renewal
To: "Symantec Renewals" <[protected]@subscriptions.symantec.com>
Please don't do it unless I told you so. If you charge my card without my authorization, you will be responsible for the consequences.
More Symantec Norton Antivirus Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
- Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- Symantec - spyware virus removal
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments