[Resolved] Symantec Norton Internet Security — rebate scam!
For the second year in a row I bought Norton Internet Security and sent in the two rebates, both for $30. I received one rebate with no problem but as the year before received a post card stating that I had not sent all the information and was late in submitting. Knowing I meticulously followed detail in submitting the rebate, I wrote and asked them to send a copy of my envelope with mailing date and its contents. Of course I never heard from them again and feel that two times is a sure indication that (1) we are being scammed and (2) not to use them again. Maybe it is time to call the State Service Commission.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Symantec Norton Internet Security Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
- Norton Finance - 01709 303700 - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
- Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- Symantec - spyware virus removal
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments