Super 8 Motel / credit card fraud

United States, Houston
Super 8
Phone: 361 445 1424
Saturday May 9th 2015 my husband and I checked into the hotel. We were charged $466.90 including taxes which is fine. Sunday May 10th 2015 Super 8 charged our CC an additional $350 for cat in room. This is a "Pet Friendly" hotel. All over website it states $15 per pet fee! When I made the reservation they were made aware that we had a cat, when we checked in they KNEW we had a cat! We were scheduled to check out Saturday May 16 2015 due to my husband's job we had to extend another week. Thursday May 14 2015 I walked to the office to let them know we would be staying another week. Gal behind the desk then charged our CC another $466.90 on Thursday charge went through at 06:09:42 then to our bewilderment the very same day our CC was again charged $466.90 at 21:30:11! Not one of these charges have our signatures authorizing them to go through other then the first initial charge on May 9 2015. As of today's date Saturday May 16 2015 Super 8 has charged our CC a whopping $1750.70!!! One week of stay at your hotel and we have had paid close to 2 Grand!!! Who gave them the right to place all the charges on our CC? These are unauthorized CC charges, unsigned CC charges which boils down to your company committing CC fraud! I called your customer service holiness for them to tell me "someone from Corp will be in touch with you no later than May 21 2015 ... ummmmm not acceptable! Stolen funds from your company I demand to hear from Corp first thing Monday May 18 2015 morning! In the mean time I will consult attorneys.
May 16, 2015