105 Woodcrest Boulevard, Warner Robins, GA, 31093, US
Fri:Closed
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Super 8 by Wyndham Warner Robinscustomer service/housekeeping

Sunday, July 28, 2019 my boyfriend and I saw that super 8 had rooms for $48. We went inside and the guy told us $70. So, I booked online and went back inside and he seemed annoyed. We received our room, but when we got inside there was an empty condom wrapper in the trash and white spots on the sheets so we asked for another room . The second room had brown stains all in the covers which was disgusting so we then asked for one more room and that the desk agent walks with us to inspect . We took pictures but we didn't make a big deal about it, we just wanted a clean room . The desk agent then goes, I'll just give you guys a refund . I stated that, that's not what we're asking for and we're not really too mad about it . We were tired and just simply wanted a clean room . He began to be very rude, I asked for his name . He asked ‘for what, we don't give names?", I told him that it's for customer service. Seeing that I've worked in customer service for 10 years and knew that this is not how you treat your customers. He gave us our room key & said my name is AJ, now go and put that in your stupid review! Did you hear me ? Put that in your review! He was very rude and disrespectful. & at 12am we were woken up by the police chasing a suspect through the hotel . I will never go to that hotel again and I will be posting pictures.

customer service/housekeeping

Super8 — rooms were nasty, even found meth pipe!

Oh my goodness... I traveled a very long way making these reservation a week in advance. Looking on the internet at the rooms the advertise I assure you it was not what the...