Super 8 / dirty rooms/rude clerk
The first room had a bug in the bed when we checked the linen. We were moved. The second room we dropped our bags and left for food after our 14 hour drive. We then came back and after my wife showered found someone Else's hair on the sink. After noticing the hair we notified the clerk and her response was that "we should have went to another hotel". The only problem with that was we just drove 14 hours from Iowa with our two children that we didn't want to take back out because the area was unfamiliar and looked unsafe. We asked for the manager that morning and received no cooperation. We asked for the corporate number and when I calle dto make a complaint I was disconnected.
More Super 8 Complaints & Reviews
- Super 8 Motel - the man scares me! 
- Super 8 Motel - turned away 
- Super 8 Motel - no refund
- Super 8 Motel - bad customer service and dirty rooms 
- Super 8 Worldwide - hotel cleaning
- Super 8 Wyndham St. Louis Airport - service / front desk man on duty 
- Super 8 Worldwide - unsatisfied
- Super 8 Worldwide - check in/out 
- Super 8 Hotels - unethical behavior!!!