Super 8 / dirty rooms/rude clerk

United States, Texas, Lancaster Review updated:
Super 8
The first room had a bug in the bed when we checked the linen. We were moved. The second room we dropped our bags and left for food after our 14 hour drive. We then came back and after my wife showered found someone Else's hair on the sink. After noticing the hair we notified the clerk and her response was that "we should have went to another hotel". The only problem with that was we just drove 14 hours from Iowa with our two children that we didn't want to take back out because the area was unfamiliar and looked unsafe. We asked for the manager that morning and received no cooperation. We asked for the corporate number and when I calle dto make a complaint I was disconnected.

Super 8

N  8th of May, 2013 by
"Jane you ignorant slut' (Thank you SNL) it's a Super 8 motel. What did you expect?
N  3rd of Jun, 2016 by

Super 8 - Rude
super 8
1414 princeton place

The house keepers are very rude. Had to beg to use their vacuum and then if I asked them to clean my room they never would. Front desk help on nights and weekends are good. During they day...front desk is so rude. Tried to move to handicap room bc my elderly mother is handicap. On oxygen..the lady told me she is saving that room for handicap. Told her my mom is handicap and she proceeded to say she can walk cant she.. my mother is 66yrs old..overweight diabetic on oxygen due to pulmanery hypertension and the woman asked why my mother needs handicap room. I imagine if my mother falls in the bathroom bc od denial of handicap room and she sues..I imagine it would matter then. I have never been treated so bad at a business like this.

Super 8 Worldwide Logo Super 8 Worldwide