Subway, Doraville, GA / awful food & customer service
This particular Subway has always had the most indifferent workers, but at least they were not rude. Today, I was "served" by this new, scary looking old woman who had a bad attitude right from the beginning - when I asked for my sandwich to be the way I wanted (she tried to toast it HER WAY). She started slamming the refrigerator doors, throwing lids, mumbling something angry to herself... She left my sandwich to sit on the counter open for 10 minutes while she was serving 2 more customers after me. When I said I didn't want it any more, she threw it in the garbage yelling, " Wasting my freaking food! I'm trying to work here!!!"
She convinced my son to make his sandwich HER WAY (he was afraid to argue, so later on he told me he didn't really like it...) The whole time she kept impatiently yelling at my kids, "C'mon, guys, hurry!" when they were thinking what to get on the sandwich (considering nobody else was in line). At the end, my husband asked for a new sandwich for me, and she gave me twice as little salami on it than what it's supposed to have for the price.
Her name is Denise, if she didn't trick us - just to your knowledge...
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway, Chantilly, Virginiasouth riding - service
- Subway, Mountholly - product /service
- Subway, Picayune, MS - server 
- Subway, San Antonio, TX - chicken and dumplin soup
- Subway - 2 pizzas and chicken bacon ranch sandwich