Subway, Doraville, GA / awful food & customer service

1 7130 Buford HwyDoraville, GA, United States Review updated:

This particular Subway has always had the most indifferent workers, but at least they were not rude. Today, I was "served" by this new, scary looking old woman who had a bad attitude right from the beginning - when I asked for my sandwich to be the way I wanted (she tried to toast it HER WAY). She started slamming the refrigerator doors, throwing lids, mumbling something angry to herself... She left my sandwich to sit on the counter open for 10 minutes while she was serving 2 more customers after me. When I said I didn't want it any more, she threw it in the garbage yelling, " Wasting my freaking food! I'm trying to work here!!!"

She convinced my son to make his sandwich HER WAY (he was afraid to argue, so later on he told me he didn't really like it...) The whole time she kept impatiently yelling at my kids, "C'mon, guys, hurry!" when they were thinking what to get on the sandwich (considering nobody else was in line). At the end, my husband asked for a new sandwich for me, and she gave me twice as little salami on it than what it's supposed to have for the price.

Her name is Denise, if she didn't trick us - just to your knowledge...

Comments

• Ra
      24th of Jan, 2009

Hi, My name is Raheel Hussain. Yesterday I have visited your location near Bay and Bloor at St, Mary Street and I got very disappointed beacuse the guy was working there is not a good sandwich artist. His name is Ali. His attitude was not bad but the way he makes sandwiches is not good because whenever I buy a sub from him he does not close the sub in a good way. He just through the topping on sub and give it to customer which is not good. I am also working as a sandwich artist for 1 year at 250 Eglinton Ave East. When I make sandwiches I enjou it and want to give good service to my cuztomer that's why today my customer and my manager are happy from my work. I have never made this kind of subs in my experience. If you want I can send you pictures of sandwich.
    raheel1hussain@yahoo.ca