Steers / bad food/service
Referring to the Steers branch in Crossings Centre, Nelspruit.
Firstly, The spare ribs & chips they served gave me a serious case of running stomach two hours after I consumed it, which shows that their hygiene is not up to standard, and their cooking oil is old.
Secondly, they should train their pathetic black staff members properly, to serve STEAK KNIVES with spare ribs, and not blunt kitchen knives.
Thirdly, as they are categorized as a restaurant, and they make 100% profit on their cool drinks, the least they could do is to serve it in a glass with ice. They are the only Restaurant franchise in SA who refuse to do it.
Lastly, they should please get some proper white supervision in all their branches, because the black staff members are clearly incompetent.
Unhappy Steers Customer.
More Steers Complaints & Reviews
- Steers - bad customer service 
- Steers - vegetarian for 26 years and given a beef burger 
- Steers.co.za - disgusting food and service 
- Steers - rib burger 
- Steers - quality & service 
- Steers - cold food and no customer service
- Steers - cold food delivered
- Steers - pita burger or so called
- Steers - steers rib burger
- Steers - bad service