Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / customer service
Usually the food is good... when you get it. It is on regular on a normal night between 30 and 60 minutes.
The store in Warsaw, Indiana is notoriously an hour to eat, no matter how busy or slow. How ever staff is friendly.
My most recent visit to the store in 6019 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804 was horrable. We were seated in a resonable amount of time, but once we were seated we were never greeted by a server, although passed several times (at least 3 times by each server 3 servers on staff). We waited at least 5 to 10 minutes with no one noticing the menues down and wondering looks to each server that walked by, we tried to wave one down. Unfortunately that didn't work ether. So we got up and left. I did tell the a staff member before we left with an angry husband behind me. We called a little later to let them rectify the situation, we were told the manager was to busy and would need to call us back. We gave the staff member the comments we wished to convay, with no want for a call as my husband was livid by then.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - cold food/long wait/filthy