Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / customer service

Fort Wayne, IN, United States Review updated:

Usually the food is good... when you get it. It is on regular on a normal night between 30 and 60 minutes.

The store in Warsaw, Indiana is notoriously an hour to eat, no matter how busy or slow. How ever staff is friendly.

My most recent visit to the store in 6019 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804 was horrable. We were seated in a resonable amount of time, but once we were seated we were never greeted by a server, although passed several times (at least 3 times by each server 3 servers on staff). We waited at least 5 to 10 minutes with no one noticing the menues down and wondering looks to each server that walked by, we tried to wave one down. Unfortunately that didn't work ether. So we got up and left. I did tell the a staff member before we left with an angry husband behind me. We called a little later to let them rectify the situation, we were told the manager was to busy and would need to call us back. We gave the staff member the comments we wished to convay, with no want for a call as my husband was livid by then.

Al
Oct 03, 2018

Comments

• Ai
      Oct 03, 2018

My husband is still angry that he called me stupid for choosing this restaurant. He blamed everything on me and he started slapping me and hitting me. Now i have a black eye because of how angry they made him.

• Om
      Oct 03, 2018

Seriously? This BS account is so BLATANTLY fake - just look at the initials. AL vs Ai. The guy never hit her. This is just a spoof account trying to create trouble simply for their own amusement.

• 9w
      Oct 03, 2018

@Omeomya much like his just gets new names

• Om
      Oct 04, 2018

@9wood yep. He's been banned again I see, but he will be back unfortunately.