State Bank Of India - Lucknow / irresponsible sbi branch

1 India Review updated:

Hi, i would like to make a complaint against SBI ekta nagar branch bareilly (UP). There is an unknown transaction in my SBI saving A/C, that i never made. When i informed to bank about it they made lot of stories & tried to say that i made that transaction. I only make transaction by ATM, while this amount has been debited from my A/c & not a ATM withdrawal. Since i am not in city so i sent many emails to SBI helpline (lucknow). Helpline sent all information to bank. Even my family tried a lot to get all info about that transaction, but bank is still sleeping in that regard.

So please if someone can provide me any contact email of senior official then it would be great for me or please help me by any means.

Regards,
Amit

Comments

• Gu
      11th of Oct, 2008

subject - complain regarding non payment against succession certificate

this is to inform you that my husband Mr. Kamal Kishore trivedi expired on march 2006 he was an account holder in sbi aishbagh branch lucknow after his death I have submitted all the necessary documents which includes succession certificate, rashan card, photo id, signature verification proof, but this sounds really unprofessional that even after completing all the formalities I have not received the amount which my husband has deposited as a saving for my bad times.
    This is my request that please do the needful to solve my problem .
    Waiting for your positive response
    Gulab trivedi w/o shri Kamal Kishore Trivedi
    207 Firoz gandhi colony, Raebareli, 229001
    0535-2700565
    ACCOUNT DETAILS- A/C 10131031162
    KAMAL KISHORE TRIVEDI
    BRANCH - AISHBAGH, LUCKNOW

• Ka
      15th of Nov, 2008

SBI KAPOORTHALA BAGH, ALIGANJ, LUCKNOW IS PROVIDING ME NO INFORMATION ABOUT TWO CHEQUES, ISSUED BY EPFO;SRO:GURGAON IN FAVOUR OF MY SON FOR CREDIT TO OUR S.B.A/C NO.10060503838. MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS/E-MAILS AND EVEN INTERVENTION OF THE HIGH AUTHORITIES OF S.B.I.; DGM [CUSTOMER SERVICE] CORPORATE CENTRE, SBI MUMBAI AND AGM, SBI LOCAL HEAD OFFICE LUCKNOW HAVE FAILED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. CHEQUE NOS.496504, Rs.5769/- & 532403, Rs.2720/- SENT ON DATED 26.11.2007, DIRECTLY TO THE BANK. PLEASE HELP TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.

11th of Aug, 2009

Sir, I have got SB A/C No.30058735810 in the Mahanagar Branch of Lucknow in which my pension is also deposited. My revised pension papers were sent to SBI Lucknow for payment as per 6th Central Pay Commission's recommendations on 15th July 2009 by Central Pension Accounts Office, Delhi but I have yet to get the payment.I will request you t o kindly expedite the payment to me with out further delay for which I will be grateful to you.

Anil Saxena, PPO No.369630700053
    SB A/C No. 30058735810, Mahanagar, Lucknow
    Address-5/14, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow-226022
    E-mail- anil_2111@yahoo.com

• As
      10th of Oct, 2009

Like the complaint of Anil Saxena i am also a retired railway officer. My account is with Gomtinagar Br. I retired from Eastern Rly. in Feb.1997. Currently i am abroad and the ppo from ER has been sent to LKO Main Br. But regret that till date pension has not been revised nor arrears paid. Most of my friends all over the country having accounts with different bank have received arrears as well as corrected pension. As per GOI notification this was to be done by 30th Sept.

ASMathur

• Gu
      7th of Mar, 2011

Smt. Gulabi Devi w/o Sri Gauri Shankar Singh vill; Bhadahun p O Kharan Dist: Chandauli SBI A/C No 30852481533 at Dhanapur Branch (code 10888). Sir, My Husband died on 26-07-2009 as M. P. teacher pensioner and getting pension by SBI Dhanapur (Branch code 10888) after the death in my A/C as number stated. I have submitted life certificate time to time to the branch and received pension upto Nov 2009.
    Sir, After Nov' 09 my pension has not accrued in my A/C No 30852481533 at Dhanapur Branch (code 10888); though I have submitted life certificate. For Current year I have again submitted the same certificate from Ujjain H O SBI certfied, since my son is employee at Ujjain.
    Now I am sending a copy of current certificate of my life for your perusal by post.Please take the necessary measure and oblige.
    Thanks.
    Yours
    Gulabi Devi
    PPO No.123647
    SBI no 30852481533 at Dhanapur Branch (code 10888)

• Aj
      2nd of Sep, 2015

Sir
    REF--.A K Varma ASSTT.MANAGER Retired.. PF NO 1129082
    Kindly Refer TO My Earlier Letter About 15 Days back I I have Ritired From BANK Service Opted VRS ON 1ST JUNE 2015 from SME Coop..Ind.Estate BR KANPUR (01080)
    My Terminal Benefits Paid To me GRATUTY ON 1 July & PROVIDENT FUND ON 15 TH July 2015, About 45 days after
    retirement. for this reason INTT.ON My STAFF PER OD.A/C and CAR Adv. A/C could be liquidated only when the credit was afforded.
    Sir I requested several times to my Br Manager verbaly or in writing to waive the Intt applied
    as it was none of my fault.but he could nothing as yet nor respond to my letter.
    I requested to pay me the intt on the bulk remaining deposit amt. @ staff rate...I requested to issue me a letter citing my retiement form Bank service or to issue an identity card for PENSIONER, but all my request gone into his dust pan
    Sir, now again may i request your high office to look into the matter, and do the needful justice
    yours faithfully
    2nd SEPT 2015 A K Varma PF No.1129082
    Gurgaon mob no 9839109212

RETIREMENT FROM BANK SERVICE...BUT TILL DATE DID NOT COMMUNICATE ME FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED SUBJECT...
    SIR, MAY I REQUEST YUR HIGH OFFICE TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER, AND DO THE NEEDFUL JUSTICE TOWARDS ME.
    THANKING YOU
    YOURS FAITHFULLY
    02/09/2015
    GURGAON A K VARMA PF NO. 1129082
    MOB NO 9839109212

• Mo
      4th of Sep, 2016

Server problem with SBI right now in saadatgan branch Lucknow India.

• Mo
      4th of Sep, 2016

Still due payments of employee of UPDPl Near Amausi airport lucknow india 226008