SBI ATM — transaction declined, amount debited from account
I have a SB account with SBI-Redfields Branch, Coimbatore. I used SBI atm card in Canara bank and Punjab National Bank ATM
machines in National Games Village, Koramangala,Bangalore on 1st Feb,2008
around 7.00 PM to retrieve an amount of Rs.3,200/-. The transaction has
been declined in both machines, but the amount of Rs.3,228 has been debited from my
I have complained many times regarding this issure in the bank where I have the account, they don't seem to take any action.
I am very much disappointed of such a careless and in efficient service rendered by SBI. I request the manager to take necessary actions on this and get back to my email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in as soon as possible.
More SBI ATM Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card!
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days
- State Bank Of India - not handling complaint
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension
- SBI Pensions - non crediting revised pension alongwith arrears in my a/c
- State Bank Of India - delay in issuing atm card
- SBI Credit Card - collection agent ran away without submitting my bill!
- State Bank Of India - state bank of india web page not opening
- SBI - wrong calls