State Bank of India [SBI] Logo

State Bank of India [SBI]

Having problems with State Bank of India [SBI]?

1800 110 009 (State Bank of India)
1800 425 3800 (State Bank of India)
1800 112 211 (State Bank of India)
1860 180 1290 (SBI Cards)
1800 180 1290 (SBI Cards Complaints)
1800 180 1295 (IRCTC SBI Credit Card)
+91 802 659 9990 (State Bank of India)
+91 222 202 9456 (State Bank of India)
+91 124 458 9803 (SBI Cards New Delhi Office)
State Bank Bhavan, 16th Floor, Madam Cama Road
Mumbai
India - 400021
SBI Card, Correspondence Department
DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 10-12 Floor, Block 2, Bldg 3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana, India

SBI Card Mailing Address
SBI Card, P.O. Bag 28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001

SBI Card, New Delhi Office
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor, Aggarwal Millennium Tower, E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place, Wazirpur, New Delhi -110034

Complaints & Reviews

wrong calls

Dear sir,

I am A.Ponkumar. Two months before I purchased an Air tel No:[protected]. I am getting a lot calls from SBI - Credit card Dept, Paris Branch, chennai asking a Name Mr.K.Prathap. I don't Know who is prathap. I got around 78 calls from That Dept.

I told them that I am not prathap. They are not accepting it. Then i told them that I am prathab. They are not accepting that also. What can I do. I used polite, strong , and harsh words also.

Still they are torturing me.

I am getting calls from

Thank you.

• Ni
    Nishanth817 Dec 31, 2010

Hello Frnd, I too got the similar calls but saying i am using SBI Credit card and payment is still pending. I seriously have not gone for SBI credit card and that too they are talking abt 6yrs back. today was the height of all they are telling dont cheat and all word they used I plainly said i will complain about this.
    Tried with the complaint centre @ Airtel they said that the calls are IP calls and cannot be traced back only police can do something.
    The Nos are:
    +914439830209
    +914425255629
    +914442914482
    +914443901592

The height of this is once i got call from SBI very recently whether i want SBI credit card or not and i said i dont want. keeping this link to all their future calls they say that i have accepted in their recent call and should accept now also...very funny the way they work. Pls help to resolve someone

customer harassment

We have a CC account with SBI Anaj Mandi, Shahdara Branch with CC limit of Rs.33 Lac from last four years.

From last four year our turnover is around 1.8 to 2 Cr. and we have no need to increase our CC Limit. But this financial year our turnover is increased to 4.8 Cr. and we needed more funds, as we request SBI to increase our CC limit , but instead of increasing the limit they had decreased our CC limit .

Beside of all this the officers of state bank (smecc chandni chowk) harassed us for returning our title deed they tried to spend time by one or another way.

Also they force us to close our account in spite of requesting them that we have issued some cheques and we need some time to replace them with new cheques but they refused our request by saying that this is a SBI policy.

I want to know when I suspended my CC limit and have a credit balance and I am issuing cheques only with the money in my account how can they refuse to maintain my account.

We think the business is more important that policies, as bank interest we are paying about Rs. 1.6 to 1.9 lacks. to bank except other charges. If someone can’t fulfill the need of their customers obviously he will loose his customers, and the business decrease is not good for him itself.

Now we shifted our account to Allahabad bank with a limit of Rs 80 lacks. We never think of any relation with State bank of India.

• Ha
    Harish Kumar Feb 10, 2009

Respected sir,
    I am harish kumar. I have account in state bank of india in najafgarh, new dehli branch. I am totally dis-satisfied with the service provide by najafgarh branch. they (staff members) use abusive language with the consumers. even before lunch time viz is scheduled at 2.00 pm to 2.30 pm here they go for lunch at 1 pm only. when I told them to do their duty properly they shout at me and tear off my letter (for the ntpc job application). when I went to complaint for this to the manager the manager was not there he might be not in the office and after then when I reached the deputy-manager r k duhdwal for complaint book he refused to give me the complaint book and used abusive language against me and they (ps mehra-one of the employee and dudhwal) said tujhe jo ukahdna hai humara ukahde le hum tera kaam nahi karenge or na he complaint book denge.
    Sir now it is up to you for your bank reputation.
    Harish kumar
    Responsible citizen of india

• Tu
    tushar_barbude Apr 13, 2009

yuor empoyee in SBI camp branch amravati named mr.rajendra mohekar is in the lOAN section and misusing his power against me the mgr named mr yadhav mohod was in the terror of mr mohekar i am willing to file my education loan from the month of nov and acording to mr mohekar my douments are still not complete they treat me and my father like beggeer it was like he is giving loan to us not the bank this i s my humble request to you please take some ation or they are ready to ruin the reputation of the bank

one of your customer

chanakdev Jan 13, 2017

they treat every customer like beggar. They dont care for customers and the chairman also is coolly sitting saying that there are so many branches therefore i wont bother

• Fi
    Film maker narinder Mahajan Nov 02, 2017

To whom it may concern
    ...
    This is filmmaker', narinder mahajan having saving a c no 31215913439 and current account no 31217217963 with state bank of india sector -8, panchkula, branch, branch code 12235, postal pincode 134109, haryana, india. I am 38 years of age doing banking with sbi and its different branches from last 20years. I had also availed the car loan and even cleared that too before time. I am honest customer of bank. my wife is also joint holder of the saving account with me (mentioned above). all the staff members are very cordial and having harmonious relations with me and with all other customers.. there is madam ruby tikkoo, officer in bank who is always rude n harsh to maximum of the customers n even to old age persons and even with ladies customer.. today I accompanied my sister dr renu mahajan (phd law) and my old age senior citizen father sh rajinder mahajan (72yrs and senior advocate) both having saving accounts in the same bank n branch. my sister has to add her father name in the locker no 111 cabinet no 4 at the basement of the bank. one gentle man mr saberwal who is also an officer asked me to go mrs ruby tikkoo for the addition of the name in the said locker. we reached the bank at sharp 3pm and contacted mrs ruby tikkoo who not on seat at that time after 10 mins she came n when we requested she said I am very busy n come tommorrow at 12 pm n rest its v tedious job need lot of time n documents. when I told her we are learned n able citizens n brought all the formalities with us in advance like 2 each colour passportsize photographs of both applicants (who are daughter-father), pan cards of both, adhaar cards of both in original n in photocopies n even rs 100 joint affidavit of both applicants she became furious.. and shouted in full public view in hall in the presence of all customers n staff members that she will not add name now. come tommorrow n that too at 12pm n if u will come before that forget about locker... I urged this is not a way to speak to a lady n old age senior citizen customer who are already saving accounts n even locker in active operation... just name has to add in books... but she refused immediately n said no means no'""...

It is pertinent to mention here that mrs ruby tikkoo is famous in dealing bad with customers wherever she has earlier in all the branches.. even cctv footage of 2 nov 2017 from 3 pm to 4 pm is on record.. we were v harassed and feel insulted in bank premises
    it is therefore requested before your good self that strict n stringent actiom may taken against mrs ruby tikkoo at the earliest in interest of justice.. '"justice delayed is justice denied"".
    Yours faithfully '
    Narinder mahajan 9815607007
    Rajinder mahajan 9915797156
    Renu mahajan
    all having saving n current accounts

no proper response to customer's complaints

My complaint is regarding my SBI Credit Card which i am using for last 1yr till last month I didn't face any problem. Suddenly the problem cropped up by the way of Cash on Loan for which i have not asked for they themself have sent me a draft of Rs.29,000/-. Then i called up the customer care and informed them to cancel the same they also confirmed that it will be canceled and the same amount will be given credit to my card account. The next day again a problem in the form of balance transfer to my another card account for Rs.5000/- for that also i have not asked for. Then again I called up the SBI Customer care then they asked me to send back the DD for balance transfer and confirmed me that the same will be canceled and will be credited to my account. After several phone calls I got the balance transfer amount canceled . But for the first problem till date the said amount was not credited to my account. The problem is SBI card division is that they are not taking complaints seriously and not giving proper response to the customers. Even I have sent an mail to the Manager Customer Care. He replied me stating that all my queries will be sorted out by this month end. But only two out of three has been rectified but the one which is the major one is still been pending.

• Pr
    Prasannan P P May 24, 2007

I am account holder of SBI vide SB a/c no.30006158582. Kindly take two minutes to read my grievance regarding not giving any response from SBI Service branch, Parliament Street, New Delhi;

Two cheques from Provident Fund office, Gurgaon have been issued vide no.503241 dt.313.07 for Rs.4794, and 456566 dt.31.3.07 for Rs.9019. Out of which cheque no.456566 dt.31.3.07 for Rs.9019 has been credited to my account on27.4.07. But the other cheque i.e cheque no.503241 dt.313.07 for Rs.4794/- has still not been credited to my account.

I have contacted my account branch at SBI, Trilokpuri, Delhi -91. They have issued a letter dated 12/5/07, addressed to New Colony, Gurgaon. I personally took that letter to the Brach at SBI, New Colony, Gurgaon. Branch manager at Gurgaon has given a comment on that letter "the cheque has been debited on 26.4.07, kindly claim credit service branch."

Again I have contacted my SBI branch at Trilokpuri, Delhi. They have issued one more letter addressed to the Chief Manager, SBI, Service Branck, Parliament Street, New Delhi on 15.5.07.

But till today service has neither given any reply to this letter or credited the said amount to my account.

With kind regards,
    Mob : 9910265331

• Vi
    vishal singh May 19, 2008

sir,
    I want to do complaint about "Chief manager-Mr.L.B.Singh"state banf of india lakhimpur-kheri(up), 262701 due to insufficient responce during my account opening.When i was went to meet manager, he showed & conduct a very cheap behaviour and replied badly .His behaviour was not good so i m very hearted.So I want to draw your attention to this matter..please coparate me.I will be very thankful to u sir..

Sincerely
    VISHAL SINGH
    H.n0.641-rajgarh(jaidev nagar)
    Lakhimpur-Kheri(up)
    Ph no-09451973503

• Ms
    msprao May 30, 2009

Sir, I am having debit card.I wanted to withdraw money from ATM.I went to my nearest ATM of ICICI and tried twice.Both times I got message "Transaction denied". Then I went to SBI ATM and tried. I got money but to my shock, the amount of Rs.6000/-was debited twice.I contacted my branch but they denied the first debit by SBI and say that ICICI has to be contacted. But todate I did not get any reply.Let me know how to proceed further.
    My e-mail id:[email protected]

• Su
    sushil44 Sep 25, 2009

sir,
    i am an account holder of your benk a/c no.10762155329. my father Sh.Ramkanwar's[ex-man] pension a/c no.10762174908 is in sbi, Bhatgoan[snp]HR [direct].my father died on 23th march 2009.but even after five mymonths my father's pension was not transffered in to my mother's a/c no. 30581650544. Benk officers said to us that you go to Delhi yourselves in SBI pension Department and it was not our work. Benk officer's is not co -oprating us. please help us and solove our problem as soon as possible.

your's faithful
    Sushil kumar
    a/c no. 10762155329

• Mv
    M.VELUSWAMY Nov 17, 2009

SIR,
    I AM THE SBI REGULAR CUSTOMER FROM 1988, ie.MORE THAN 21 YEARS, . ON 01/10/2009 I HAVE APPLIED FOR CHEQUE BOOK WHICH IS URGENLY NEEDED BY ME .THE SBI MANAGER /PERAMBUR BRANCH (02256) WAS ASSURED THAT IT WILL BE SEND BY POST/COURIER AND IT WILL BE REACHING WITH IN THREE DAYS.NOW 47(FORTY SEVEN ) DAYS OVER STILL I AM NOT RECEIVED AND THE RESPONSE FROM THE BANK IS VERY POOR.KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY ACTION TO SOLVE THE ABOVE LAPS ALSO THE SAME SHOULD NOT BE REPEATED FOR REGULAR CUSTOMERS . MY Account No.30883922288 at State Bank of India, Perambur(Chennai)(2256) . Chennai-6000011
    BY. M.VELUSWAMY
    DIVISIONAL ENGR.SOUTHERN RAILWAY
    CHENNAI-3

• Di
    Dipak Kumar Jul 27, 2010

Kind Attention
    To,
    The Incharge, State Bank of India.
    Please help me. If required please send this mail to appropriate authorities. Mr. Shankar Kumar Samanta S.B.I. Officer purchased local Police, Please help me.
    Respected Sir,
    100% now I believe that if you have money then you can get anything, every thing is possible by you. If you are a poor then you can’t get anything, every thing is far and beyond possible to you, also you get poor judgment and poor comportment in all aspects of life, in our country INDIA. For example 1. I. I went to Police Station more than 100 times, made 5times entries (complaints) into G.D. but Not even a microscopic actions took place against the alleged bodies. On the contrary Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta (S.B.I. OFFICER Ph. No. 9830366834, Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 25308337) he has much more and enough money so they purchase all police personnel's and some political leaders, some Dada. Etc. Only I used to get many letters and many phone calls which all seem to me needs to be thrown in the trash, as it all are valueless, toothless and only simply a solace to the poor. What an undone boy I am! Woe is to me! My wife and her family, Sandip Samanta and his family harassed me and my family, they are torcher me physically and mentally.

We got married 05/03/2002, and have a daughter who took birth on 09/07/2005. My wife and her family lodged a case 498A/34 IPC, FIR NO.276, date 31/08/2009, P.S.: BAGUIATI, against me and some of my family members it’s a fabricated, baseless, legless, toothless and doesn’t have any commensurate to the fact. My wife is engaged and having an illicit affair with a boy (Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta S.B.I. Officer Ph. No. 9830366834, Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 25308337) just opposite to my house, all the matters are known to every person in my village, and also they have certified me written about my fresh character and nature. When my wife left form my house with Sandip Samanta taking many vory gold and cash 1.20 lack Indian rupees. What a demon she is! She didn’t take our only daughter (only four years old) who is now in my house having severe asthma supported by inhaler. My wife filed the 498A case dated 31/08/2009 and I was arrested on 06/09/2009, The Learn" ed court granted me on bail on 19/09/2009. Barasat court. I have lots of irrefutable evidences, (20 pcs. Adult S.M.S., Adult picture with the boy and a c.d.) with me where it is cleanly reveals which translates my wife and the boy that they are in illicit relations. Believe me I and my family would love very much (which is very rare seen in our society) to my wife and never any kind of love lost didn’t happen. They (My wife family) are very very poor and live in a bosti Address: 70/H/8 Manicktolla Main Road, Kolkata – 700054, Beside 5 Star Club, my mother saw 1st time and she arranged my marriage. Before marriage my family did not see the pedigree of my wife’s family, now we understood also realized that they hailed from a worst status. My wife, her family and (Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta) all they are misusing this law. Now my wife’s family knows all the affair-related matter. My wife left our only solitary daughter to me who is 4 years old having severe "Asthma Disease, depends on INHALER, here political Hide and seek, ducks and drakes and lots of unfair means are going on and the father of the parents (THE FATHER OF THE BOY WHO HAS ILLICIT RELATIONS WITH MY WIFE) are rich, so they are spending money to everywhere with a view to be escaped. Now I decided that in no way I can’t accept that demon wife. I hired a lawyer his name Mr. Kamelash Nandi. I don’t know what will be happened next? It’s an utterly a huge and a palpable offence subsequent to which the boy deserves severe and examplanary punishment so that no one can dare to abuse this law. My mother is a sugar present shies sugar is now 400. If possible please help me. Please investigate the matter thread barely and save me and my family. I leave here one question to every one that in this die-straits situation whom do I take care to myself (TRAGEDY), my daughter, or my mother(severe Diabetic)?. My wife filed another case me U/s. 125 Cr. P. C. Case NO.167/2009, date 16/12/2009.I am millions miles away from the genuine and authentic investigation and inquiry. No inquiry, investigation were executed against the F.I.R lodged by my wife. It is very painful, lamentable as well as heart rendering, breath taking affair to me and my family. My heart bursts into guffaw when I see the nature of the inquiry and investigation. One thing is as clear as crystal to me that the law and the task of the law enforcing agencies vary from man to man. A new proverb is going to take birth very soon that "Justice for the rich and Injustice is for the poor" A rich reserves the right to indulge in any kind of heinous business but the poor is restricted to involve in any type of excellent deeds" To see all these my heart is about to come in the mouth and the ground under my feet gets shook. In a word all types of Law are for the poorest and the richest will enjoy the richest judgments from all quarters.

After coming form the DumDum Central Jail, I mat with the BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and asked him politely: “ SIR I FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THAT I MADE SO MANY ENTIRIES INTO YOUR G.D.E. BUT YET NO ACTION SO FAR HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN FORM YOURSELF” then BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, went through all my papers (20 pcs. Adult S.M.S., Adult picture with the boy, G.D.E, MANY MANY OTHER PAPERS RELATED TO MY CASE and TWO c.d.). After seeing all my papers he told me that I cannot take any action until and unless you lodge a case against all of them.

Then I Prayed to the Ld. C.J.M at Barasat court to lodge the case, against the alleged person. (the payer to the Ld. C.J.M. is enclosed which is self-explanatory) after filing the case the BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, in stead of taking not any take proper investigation/ not take any action/ not take any type of query to recover my Cash and Gold form the house of Shankar Kumar Samanta, The BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, took my case as a Golden Goose, and how much money BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, has taken is well known to them. Neither he took any take proper investigation/ not take any action/not take any type of query nor he did roundup them against my case.

When I saw that already near by 70-80 days went by “ I went to the BAGUIATI P.S. to know the status of the case then BAGUIATI POLICE I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, became outraged me and my mother that if you ask about Shankar Kumar Samanta and his family I will sentence you and your family in the Jail, all their languages is so much filthy dirty which I cannot express front of you.
    As I’m 100 percent innocent so I screw up my courage to place my grievances to every body in order to get redress. So I want to let my matter informed all the Indian and others. I wrote my matter to our local P.S., Local Councilor, all M.P., M.L.A., Minister in W.B. and Other States, C.M. in W.B., CBI Department, CID Department, S.P. and Dy.S.P.(N.) 24 Parganas, DGP Bhupindar Singh, All the I.P.S. AND I.A.S. OFFICERS. Governor in W.B, and President in India. P.M. in India, National/International Human rights department, AAP KI KACHEHRI – KIRAN KE SAATH, Kolkata Police, and all police officers in W.B. informed Kolkata Commissioner of Police, Manager S.B.I.-Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 25308337. My nation, all of the news channels, and all press, Talking with some NGO’s: 1. Universal Right and Duty for Human to Abide URDHA, 2. Human Right Commission’s Mr. Ujjal Paul and Mr. Shibaji Dasgupta. 3. Bhatat Bachao Sangathan BBS. 4. Forum for Social Justice and Development FSJD. 5. Ajjtak News Channel’s Miss Menogya. and many more, (anybody can’t help me/ fight for truth /don’t take proper investigation/do not take any action/don’t take any type of query/ Still Now, I see they all are in sound asleep. The reason is best known to them.
    I hope you would care to me, your prompt action shall be highly appreciated and deserves to be lauded.

With kindest regards,
    Dipak Kumar Adhikari
    Tegharia(Dhali Para), NandanKanan. P.S.: Baguiati.
    P.O.: Hatiara. Dist.: North24Parganas.
    Kolkata-700059 Email: [email protected]
    W.B. India. PH. 9836149983

rude behavior, pathetic service of sbi credit card

I am having SBI Credit Card since last three years. A resident of Nagpur, Maharashtra (INDIA), I received my few credit card statement in the beginning for which I paid the bills regularly. But later, the bill statement stopped coming by post and SBI Cards started sending the same on my Email ID for which I never asked. After couple of months I started receiving calls from their Delhi call center for the payment and subsequently their collection center representatives started giving threatening calls and also visited my residence and misbehaving with my elderly parents and my wife as I was not available personally during the day time. This pathetic behavior disturbed me. Even after asking for bills (hard copies), to their call centre, I never received bills in hard copy. My card is now blocked and the local collection boys still threaten and misbehave every now and then. Their only contention is for the minimum payment and not for settling and account. SBI Card holders, please beware of this.

mis usage of my credit card by sbi itself!

Last year i got health insurance through sbi credit card, this year without my permission SBI has taken 4500 for royal sundaram health insurance. I don't know whether SBI is helping the public or royal sundaram and other companies. This is total misuse of my card and I am intended to file a case against them in court regarding this.

• Av
    Avdhesh Patni Aug 08, 2007

I was received a credit card from SBI in the month of January-Feb-2007.That time, i was never say to SBI people to issued a royal sundram health policy to me, But they issued me the same.

Now they continuously charged the amount to me, and also blocked my card.

Beware!

Thanks & Regards,
    Avdhesh Patni.

Jacob Samuel Aug 04, 2008

It seems SBI CARD and ROYAL SUNDARAM together are cheating lot of customers. I am also a victim. They charged the amount to my credit card without asking me and when I ASKED TO CANCEL, they asked me to pay 10%. Its just rediculous, Hope our so called authorities will rise and take note of this.

I know there are lot of customers out there facing this problem. Guys wake up and leave your comments, it will help someone not to fall into this trap.

no money refund received!

I had booked a railway ticket through sbi card, unfortunately the train got canceled due to rain, and refund of the same not received by card company as they say. To resolving disputes i call a company so many times, but all fail, ultimately i paid the disputed amount as they demand. Then also the company asking for charges for insurance, late payment interest and penalty for the same. This is my good luck, company is asking for going to court after the 2 years with the amount of round about of rs. 8500/- otherwise it could be in lakhs after some years.

• Md
    Md. Arif Sep 10, 2007

I have to say that I have a SBI CARD bearing no.4317 5750 2728 0719.In July, 2006 I had taken a loan of Rs.22, 000/ (Twenty two Thousand) for a period of 12 month’s and I have paid more than the 12 EMI’s of loan amount with interest and service charges.
    Now the SBI CARD has send me letter that I have to pay more amount (i.e.Rs.5,451)to clear the loan account. In these 12 months from August 2006 to July 2007, they have charged me many times the late payment fee and cheque pick-up fees. Whenever I talked to customer care about this they had told me that these charges will be reversed in next statement and cheque pick-up fee will not be applicable but never did it. When I called to them the other executives told me that I have never talked to customer care regarding these complains and nobody had promised me for reversal. Now I want to know that whether the interaction of customer with customer care has been recorded or not, since I have not any proof of the verbal instructions of Customer Care executives.
    I made payment to SBI CARDS through cheque Of Rs.2,054/(Cheque No.377157) issued by ICICI BANK (MARGAO,GOA) and cheque was clear by SBI CARDS dated 19th September,2006.But SBI CARDS saying we have not recieved any cheque and adding late fine day by day Since September,2006.
    Even after hundreds of calls, They are not sending me sufficient answer .
    Therefore, I request you to please enquire about the case throughly and do justice to me, since all these problems are created by customer care executives and cheque pick-up persons of SBI CARD. Please, do the needful and inform me about the settlement or e-mail as early as possible. I have given my personal detail.
    Thanking you,
    Md. Arif

abusive language by customer service representative

I am using S BI credit card. Before I go to cancel my S BI card and take any further action and complaint to higher authorities I would like to bring to your notice that S BI have some real bad abusive customer service representatives.

I received a call from one of your agents named Sudhanshu Gupta or Sharma (exactly don't remember the sir name) from Delhi - Phone number 011- [protected] and he started some very bad and abusive language in Hindi. The call I received was on 10th April, 2007 at 2.48 PM.

Before promoting your card first look how to train them.

not re-issuing primary card

I am having a sbi card (visa) no.[protected], with an add on card. due to spelling mistake in my 3rd name (instead of ghosh it was ghos) I stopped using that card some times in sept. or oct.-2006, after informing the appropriate authority and requested them repeatedly over telephone and e-mail to re-issue me the same after rectifying the spelling mistake.

I was also ensured by return mail that the card was being reissued me soon. but till today the same has not been reissued to me. however, the card authority did not forget to charge me the annual fee of the card, although it was declared by them while issuing the card that no annual fee would be levied on this card since I am an employee of a govt. under taking i. e. m/s central coalfields ltd, ranchi. till date I am managing my card activities using my 'add on card' and had never been defaulter' in paying my dues.

Sandeep M. Deshpande Apr 18, 2007

I have a SBI VISA Card . To Check online bill transaction on website sbicard.com i am unable to create user-id, because of the option is given for creating user-id one can not enter his card number in required place.

• Sr
    SreenivasaRao.ponguru Nov 23, 2007

I have SBI card 4006 6760 1568 5558,which expired on 10/07,Because of Job transfor Now Iam at patni.
    I up dated my address in SBI site and I informed SBI customer care.Every month my due date is 5th I am dropping check on 1st,eventhough it is comming to my account on after 12th.

From 10/07 onwards Iam not using my card but SBI puuting charges like

Finance charges: 1,708.29
    Finance Changes:510.31
    Protect plus CR sheied:72.55
    Protect plus Insurance PA PR-6 lac 26.00
    Insurance admin charges:22.47

Total comes 2,340.59
    and till now Iam recied any primary card which is updated.

getting anonymous calls from sbi collections department!

I am holding SBI credit card for more than a year. For the past 3 months I am getting calls from your...

customer service sucks!

OnlineSBI.com/gls is a nightmare. Do not send money to India through this website. I was using this website...

wrong deduction of service bills

I do not know how to interact with SBI Cards Team. I own a Via Gold Card from them for the last 12 month...

atm card and letters are not delivered.

I am Tataji, residing at Plot No. 89/A, New hema Nagar, Near Chiluka nagar, Boduppal mondal, Hyderabad. 500 039. No letter is delivered from the postal office. Recently one letter of Speed post vide an Awb Number ED [protected] In is dispatched on 31 Jan. 2007 . from the State Bank of India. That is not yet received. I thought that they are not delivered any letters to the destinations apart from that if it is necessary for documentation they may simply return with indicating as "Door Lock" also they are available. Once think and resolve the problems.

Now a days it is very easy to deliver to the posts if the person is not available on the address also, with using a mobile the concerned person will collect from the post office . But they are not at all service mind. Compare the your services with corporate services, if anybody is committed such mistakes, they can take actions on their career. So no one ready to commit dupe. But still people are suffering from the government services, because such concept is not changed. If possible sent the notice to the Boduppal post office for delivery of the normal letters and speed post letters to the customers.

suffered from mental harassment!

I have a state bank of India credit card. Without any prior intimation above company had stop functioning of...

very harsh and unhelpful customer service!

The customer service has been very harsh and has not been helpful. They are rude and often end up giving...

disclosure of my contact details

I got a call from call centre/Bank to get the facility of state bank credit card. I agreed to use credit card of state bank , so told them to send their person to collect my documents from home. The very next day one person came to me and collected the documents. Next day in the evening state bank credit card verified the document. After that i am getting so many calls from other banks that to use their credit card because they have my contact and document also which i had given for the "STATE BANK CREDIT CARD". When i asked them from where they got my contact details"THEY ARE SAYING FROM STATEBANK CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT. When i contacted to sbi creditcard department verification department, "THEY DONT SAYING ANY THING AND SIMPLY CUTS MY CALL" . I have also given complaints to sbi credit card complaint centre but not getting reply. "THIS IS MY SUGGESTION TO ALL - NEVER GO FOR SBI CREDIT CARD.

• Ra
    rakesh Jul 10, 2008

Roll Nos

• Pl
    Pls release my money Jun 15, 2009

My father retired from Indian Railways as a Chief controler from Maligaon (MLG) office of N.F. Railways. He got his pension transferred to the SBI - Dankuni ( West Bengal ) Branch as he bought one Flat in Dankun by spending almost all the amount in his final financial settlement.

According to the 6th Pay commision declaration, his pension got increased by around Rs 2700 per month and he was due with an arrear payment of more than 60, 000 in two installments in two sequel years by 40%and 60% ( according to the declaration).

All the ex colleagues of my faher got the due amount 6-7 months back only who were there in towns like Guwahati or Kolkata but my father is still awaiting for his dues. He is still drawig the pension on same old pension value. He has lodged several compnaints to the local SBI branch and then went to lodge another complain in their (SBI) special pension cell.

As everybody else was given the due amount already he was very upset of the process and has been continously fllowing it up with different personals of SBI. The manager of the branch kept him ( 67 years old diabetic) for long hours in waiting for several days. Then he told him that he has sent his complain to the pension cell and wil get back to him. It's already 10 + months that he is waiting for the same now also. He is waiting for his money. Yes.. his money that is now with the bank ( govt.) and they are not releasing it.

I am his son, I live in Bangalore and I am also helpless in this now as I cann't pay much days visiting Dankuni and following it up in person with the Bank personels. I have lodged complains for him to the GM - customer care -SBI. He replied to it and ask the KOLKATA SBI Head office to take action on this. But Once it entires the Kolkata look it vanishes.

I have now lodged a complain in the govt pensioner website.

Nobody is coming up wih any answers. This is how the work culture there in SBI. My father is now searching for some of his old colleagues who are into pensioner association to help him out. But, his frineds are now inhabiting in Assam mostly where he lived through out his work tennure.

If anybody from SBI come to visit this page, please help my father. He is getting restless day by day due to this and this is because of some lazy and irresponsible employees of SBI.

In corporate world, we don't believe on personal responsibilities now, we believe in process, to monitor it properly, check the health of the processes regularly and making proactive and reactive actions and corrections.

I think SBI lacks all or may have no time to think on this things as you people are very busy all through out the days, months and years. Hopeless!!!

Please help if anybody come across this complain. I know I have to do something, but I don't know now what to do.Pls advise...

what i have come to know is that it's the DANKUNI (WEST BENGAL) branch which has to clear this amount.

Pls help.

still in the belief that some body will help me,

Surajit Mukherjee
    [email protected]
    9900194576

My father's name- Kanai lal Mukherjee
    email id: [email protected]

lost atm card!

On 23 December, 2005 I lost my SBI ATM card. I got it blocked immediately and then a week later applied for a...

keep on charging after cancellation!

I am frustrated with SBI Credit Card. I don't know about Insurance Charges and all. After 4 months they...

sbi online facilities do not work!

SBI Online facilities are a complete fraud. None of their sites, 'onlinesbi' and...

money redemption delay!

I purchased SBI magnum contra mutual fund one year back now i have redeemed that money i have done request for redemption on 6 th November 06 according to SBI the cheque will received with in 10 days but i'm still waiting for that cheque. when i mailed to SBI they told me you have to come with stamp paper with a certain format then i will issue a another cheque, very upset due to this delay and already i have obtain a huge loss.

• Sh
    SHILPA SAMAT Sep 27, 2008

I had very bad experience with SBIMF when I shifted my BLUE CHIP units to THEIR multi-cap FUND. They entered wrong bank details in the records. After much correspondence and harassment and courier expenses they sent an apology email and letter stating that it was a clerical error obn their part.

They have now repeated their lousy incompetency of entering wrong bank account no. when I applied for their 370 days Fixed Maturity Plan. They blame me for the error.

Somebody should make them pay the investors for the harassment they cause when their clerks / officers commit grave errors and put public to unnecessary expenses.

insufficient funds!

I would like to bring to your notice the problem faced by me with the SBI ATM (Ramrajatala (Howrah). I have...