Standard Chartered Bank - India / fraud, then excuse we are sorry!
I am here to write what had happened to me because of their unreliable, poor, dishonest bank service and I think that this should be brought to your notice since it can happen to anyone here who has an account in Standard chartered Bank, Banglore.
In brief it begins on 6 June /07 when I gave a A/C payee cheque of Rs 1200 to a person via cheque number 114682.On 8 june checked my balance and I was shocked that Rs 12000 was debited from my account through the Rs 1200 cheque called the phone banker but their response was not good/satisfying.
And even though I asked her to report this as a fraud she repeatedly argued me that it was Rs 12000 cheque.
I then went to SCB Branch located at Cunnigham Road,Bangalore. There they took two days to resolve the matter and they told me that it is their bank mistake.
Well if a reputed bank can do such type of blunder mistakes then closing a account with such a bank is far better. Also I would like to inform my friends/relatives to do the same. Who knows next time they make Rs15000 cheque a Rs 1.5Lac cheque.
What are the bank head officers doing ??
Simply sleeping. Customers beware of their bank or one day you will loose all your money.
More Standard Chartered Bank - India Complaints & Reviews
- Standard Chartered Bank - worst bank ever! 
- Standard Chartered Bank UAE - unjustified deduction from account 
- Standard Chartered - fraud
- Standard Chartered Bank - scam documents 
- Standard Chartered Bank - poor service from standard chartered bank 
- Standard Chartered Bank - pakistan / customer service response
- Standard Chartered Bank - delayed credit card amount reversal
- Standard Chartered Bank - email addresses issue
- Standard Chartered Bank - opening bank account
- Standard Chartered Bank - credit card overcharged