Sonic — usually provides sugary drink when diet drink is specified.
Twice in one week I have ordered drinks to take home for husband and myself. Husband is diabetic and we live ten miles out of town. After getting home and unpacking drinks the outside of cup is sticky. I pour out small amount to test. When it drays on plate it is sticky. Diet drinks are not suppose to be sticky. Called back to complain and both people were indifferent that I spoke with. Too far to return for correct order. Indianola, Mississippi's Sonic has very very poor service. I always tip 20 percent and then feel angry for tipping at all. I have worked as waitress and know that many do not want to tip their server. Who ever the unkind person is that mixes drinks may think that this is funny, but diabetics often do not easily taste the difference between sugar and substitutes. Shame on that person. I will turn my business to other services with nicer staff and alert family and friends to avoid Indianola, Mississippi 's Sonic.
More Sonic Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive IN - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive IN - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive IN - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic Drive IN - payroll 
- Sonic Drive-In - poor management 
- Sonic Drive-In - chili cheese dogs
- Sonic Drive-In - chicken meal
- Sonic Drive-In - not taking my money 
- Sonic Drive-In - service