Sonic / tyrell - carhop

1 401 Texas Ave SCollege Station, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 19798462359

I went to sonic on Thursday July 2 2015, everyone was very nice, the young lady taking my order was polite, but the car hop Tyrells eyes were blood shot red and he was rude and had a very bad attitude, he looked as if he was on drugs.. I will never visit this sonic again because of the service he provided, he snatched the money out of my hand and didn't even give me my change back, just walked away as if he earned that as a tip, he was so unprofessional, I will be giving bad reviews to my fellow sonic goers about this experience, I love sonic and happy hour drinks, but the service I was given was inexcusable

Un
Jul 3, 2015

Comments

• Re
      3rd of Jul, 2015

Just because the carhops eyes were blood shot red doesn't mean he was on drugs. That has happened to me a couple times in the last 20 years with no cause other than before I noticed it, my eyes had been horribly dry and itchy. More than like the fact that I was rubbing them a lot was the reason that they got all red.

3rd of Jul, 2015

Redhatterb71 I have a feeling there is more to this story. I have a feeling that the OP was dating Tyrell and they broke up and now the OP is trying to cause trouble at his workplace.