Sonic Drive-In / two double cheeseburgers 11.89

1 265 MT.HOLLY- HUNTERSVILLE RD. CHARLOTTE NC. 28214, Charlotte, NC, United States Review updated:

I have never, visited a sonic before. I have a colleague, that raved about your double cheese burger, and shared that there is one close to my home, so sunday 01/06/2019 sunday night. I craved a good cheese burger. So I put a baseball cap on and schlepped out the house, for great burger on football sunday, to buy one for my son and one for me he's 20 yrs old. To get the two worst burgers. I have eaten in years, I was disappointed cheese cold right from there cold prep burger warm dry and burned around the edges, the tomato, was fresh and the lettuce fresh! my son took two bites, I inspected while driving. I called the manager (felichia presley), and she said I cold get a remake for the one or my money back, because my son ate some of his (two bites), I stated I will have my money back, she rudely demanded to me, you do not have to have, a attitude! I said how can you let a product leave your store, that way? she did not even accept responsibility or apologies. I wasted my time, and gas, and was treated badly, with my son! I was able turn this experience into a teachable moment! on how never to treat a customer, hence, I have been in auto sales and finance for 26 yrs!!!

Ja
Jan 7, 2019

Comments

• Su
      7th of Jan, 2019

I’ve never been there but six bucks sounds right if the burgers are large with plenty of toppings. Your burgers don’t sound like they give avdamn and just over cook food and let it go. I’d take her offer and get money back. Show her the garbage you bought.