Sonic Drive-In — service and food
On multiple occasions I have been to the Sonic in Tatum, Texas and had extremely slow service and the food is not up to the standard of other Sonics in the surrounding area. However, it is a small town and sometimes it is just convenient. Today I pulled up and pushed the button to order my food at #13. I sat in my car waiting but 4 minutes later, no response at all so I pressed the button again.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Tatum, TXNo response again another 4 minutes later. There were no other cars at other bays and only 2 in the drive through. I did not have time to keep waiting so I had to leave to get to work.
I have found that early in the am and later in the evening the service is worse. I think perhaps the staff are ready to get out of there in the evening but the morning, maybe they are still half asleep.
More Sonic Drive-In Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive IN - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive IN - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive IN - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic Drive IN - payroll 
- Sonic Drive-In - poor management 
- Sonic Drive-In - chili cheese dogs
- Sonic Drive-In - chicken meal
- Sonic Drive-In - not taking my money 
- Sonic Drive-In - service