Sonic Drive - In / Angus Burger / frozen burger!
We ordered 2 Angus burgers at the Sonic Drive-in on Vance Jackson & Loop 410. We were shocked and disgusted to bite into partially frozen meat! Took burgers in and manager only offered to cook us new burgers (I tried to eat mine, but couldn't after the previous experience). Manager gave a lame excuse about why burgers were frozen. They were also out of the right buns for the burgers and after going into the restaurant, I will never give them a second chance due to the messy and dirty conditions.
Want an Angus burger? Bring your meat thermometer and check it first!!!
More Sonic Drive - In / Angus Burger Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive In - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive In - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive In - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic - deceptive pricing 
- Sonic Drive-In - burgers onion rings and service
- Sonic Drive-In - food
- Sonic Drive-In - service
- Sonic Drive-In - Fries, ice cream, kids meals
- Sonic Drive-In - corn dogs