Sleepy's / Not bitter...just real!

United States, New Jersey Review updated:
It is not that they are a bad company...they have very poor management and no business knowledge. They are all about the buck. They have the wrong people in management from the ones that claim to run the company to the ones to claim to run their departments. Their department heads do not know how to speak to employees and instead of giving the employees the truth they bull--- their way out of situations because they are just not educated enough on how to speak to people. As for the layoffs, whether the company is doing well or not and it is not there is and was a better way of handling it. They only protect the ones they like. Sleepy's prefers having puppets working for them...pure ROBOTS. If you look at any employment add they claim that they are looking for innovative and aggressive, but in retrospect they are looking for the "YES MAN". If you cannot KISS ###, well than Sleepy's is not for you! Let's not forget how they are cutting cost and no longer are competitive in the job market. They are taking whatever they can away from their employees and stating it is because of hard times. I have yet to see other Companies take from their employees. They might be cutting jobs but they are keeping their benefits intact.
Reality is if you can hide the fact that you SUCK at your job this is the job for you. They don't respect the ones that get things done. They like the ones who take credit for getting it done and yet had nothing to do with it. All I can say is SMOKE and MIRRORS and when they realize what you aren't they promote you.
As for their customer service don't think they treat their employees any better. As an employee it took me a year to get my mattress replaced and it was defective two months after I purchased it. We sit on hold just as long as a regular customer and eat the same lines of bull----!
The company has the potential to be a GREAT company but the big boys are just out for themselves and could careless about the little guys. One day soon they will realize, you need REAL TEAM LEADERS in all departments to get ahead...most importantly you just need REAL LEADERS. They need to learn just because they don't see the poor interaction and abuse from mangers to employees doesn't mean it isn't happening. They need to know that sometimes hearing it needs to be enough to make that BIG Change! Well that is if Management were approachable to speak too!

N  4th of May, 2009 by
Good morning, my name is Melissa and I am a Customer Relations Representative at Sleepy’s LLC It has been brought to our attention that you filed a complaint online and we would like to offer assistance to you. I understand this is a public website and ask that you contact me directly at consumerrelations@sleepys.com and provide your account information so we may further address your situation.

We look forward to hearing from you, so we may expedite resolution to your situation.

Sleepy’s LLC