Sleepy's Mattress Stores / Fraud and cheating
We bought a California king mattress (serta sleeper) from sleepy's 3 years ago. About a year ago we noticed that the bed started to sink down (in different spots).
I finally went to sleepy's told them what happened to the mattress. They sent out an independent contractor to take pictures of the mattress, box spring. When the guy was taking pictures he said that the mattress has to at least sink down 1 1/2 inches and ours sinks down 2 1/2 inches. He also stated that in suffolk county alone he visits about 40 homes a week with the same problem we have.
Sleepy's called me to tell me we voided our 10 year warrenty since we went out and purchased a bedroom set and did not leave the mattress and box spring on the original metal bed frame. The frame we have is a beautiful sleigh bed, solid wood much sturdier then the metal frame.
I believe that sleepy's should have told use when we bought the bed that you have to leave the mattress on the metal frame. The salesman knew we were going to look to get a bedroom set in a California king. He should have told us then that we would void the warrenty!
More Sleepy's Mattress Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Sleepy's and Kings Down - Mattress Sag 
- Sleepys/miralux Mattress - return policy 
- Sleepy's Mattress - Defective product, horrible return/refund policy 
- Sleepy's- Dr. Bruce bed - fraud 
- Sleepy's - Dishonest sales tactics, poor customer service 
- Sleepy's - unethical business practices 
- Sleepy's - your exchange/return policy
- Sleepys/Mattress Discounters - mattress
- Sleepy's - Mattress
- Sleepy's - Defective Mattresses/Bad Customer Service