Sirius XM Radio / lifetime subscription scam

Feb 23, 2018
Many years ago I opted to purchase SiriusXM's lifetime subscription option for $500. Monday, I purchased a new car and called to have my subscription transferred to the new vehicle. It was at that point I was informed that transferring the subscription was not an option, that my lifetime subscription transfer was only in the event that the radio was stolen or defective. Keep in mind that Sirius offered me the option to buy the lifetime subscription stating that I could transfer it one time to another radio so the sales person was aware it was in a vehicle! There were no options provided when I contacted them so I requested a manager in their complaint department to contact me 3 days later NOTHING because all they kept saying was I'm so sorry transferring is not an option, so now my old car continues to have lifetime So now, the owner of my old car gets the lifetime membership, and I get to purchase a new one if I want one again! Very unethical and disappointing SiriusXM!

N  23rd of Feb, 2018 by
I was thinking about purchasing Sirius Radio. I won't now because that is a deceptive practice. Thank you for posting that. You saved me the frustration you are going thru.
N  23rd of Feb, 2018 by