Singapore Airlines — lost/delayed baggage
Singapore Airlines, HQ
Customer service Director
I am writing to complain and claim compensation for the awful and mishandling of my daughter's baggage on her life time trip to the Indian Himalaya organized by JIS, Brunei.
The trip which my daughter trained for two full years turned sour and failure due to Singapore airlines failing its duty to deliver her bag upon arrival with her group.
My daughter proceeded to the North of India without any clothes and of course all her gears which we spent a lot of money to acquire like hiking and climbing gears as well as her protective clothes.
My daughter suffered enormous distress and mental anguish as well as falling ill due to having no proper warming clothes to protect her from the weather.
She also was unable to fulfill her religious duties as her praying clothes were not available.
She has no clothes to wear for more than 10 days, This is a disgraceful failure by Singapore airlines.
Her much needed clothes were not available this is beyond words.
The complete and utter disregard to her needs has left her with immense mental anguish and huge disappointment for not being able to carry on with her life time dream for the trip that cost us 10, 000B$.
She was looking to her achievement and completion of the Duke of Edinburgh program that she embarked on 2010 and ended in failure which Singapore airlines must bear full responsibility.
I am in consultation with a local lawyer as well as our solicitors in Bath, UK for further escalation once we receive your reply..
M Omran/ Yasmeen Omran
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - bad bad service
- Singapore Airlines - poor audio-visual monitor on board
- Singapore Airlines - flight to singapore 
- Singapore Airlines - Illegal credit card charges
- Singapore Airlines - flight sq 0346
- Singapore Airlines - scalded by hot coffee on board sq 106 on 24 april 2019