Shoprite Store In Carmel, NY / accomodating the handicapped

I have been a regular shopper at the shoprite in carmel, ny since 1983, when it opened its doors to the public. A year ago, I became handicapped. I cannot use a regular shopping cart, therefore I rely on a motorized cart. There are two of them in the whole store and do not run properly. Also, it is very difficult to maneuver out of where the 2 carts are kept. I've complained to one of the managers on 2 or 3 occasions, with no result. I've called the 800# twice, no one has returned my calls. Since I am in lots of pain today because of shopping yesterday with a regular cart, i've decided to try contacting someone in customer service by email. I am angry because of the pain i'm in and the inconvenience the store has caused me. I am tired of being courteous, as it seems to me, my case is not being taken into consideration. I could shop at another supermarket but prior to recently, i've preferred to patronize shoprite in carmel, new york. I hope someone will get back to me and resolve my complaint.

Edna puggioni

N  26th of Nov, 2008 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
she's lying
A  10th of Sep, 2016 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Anonymous anoymous you use that name bc you're a pitiful asswipe coward

Shoprite Holdings Logo Shoprite Holdings