Shopper's Drug Mart / incompetent staff/owner

1 Scarborough, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 416-431-4822

DO NOT buy your prescription at McCowan and Lawrence location.

According to the owner FLORA.. they filled my prescription based on assumption from my last refil. Even IF I told them that I only need 1, the went ahead..ASSUMED if I may say so...and filled my presciption to the max (which is NOT cheap).
Ofcourse every one at this location do not remember speaking to me about my order or the amount I ordered. Which I was already expecting since it's worth almost $2000.00.
So please people go to the one at McCowan and Ellesmere or Brimley and Eglinton instead. It's just 1 major intersection and they are much more nicer and knowledgable. They do NOT ### ume either like Flora the NO GOOD owner from McCowan and Lawrence - Store # 501

Ch

Comments

• Le
      8th of Feb, 2013

I haven't been to Shopper's for a prescription in many years. They charge high fees and the wait times are long. Most of their pharmacists are good but there are some that really don't have much to offer. I found a small independent pharmacy that I am completely loyal to. they do not charge me any out of pocket fees for dispensing and it is a very well run place. I never have to wait more than two minutes to have my prescriptions filled. The pharmacists on duty are always helpful and knowledgeable. One even went so far as to help me find a specialist - the best I have ever been too. I think the best strategy is to find a good pharmacy that specializes in medicine (not perfume) and stick with them.