Shopper's Drug Mart / incompetent staff/owner
DO NOT buy your prescription at McCowan and Lawrence location.
According to the owner FLORA.. they filled my prescription based on assumption from my last refil. Even IF I told them that I only need 1, the went ahead..ASSUMED if I may say so...and filled my presciption to the max (which is NOT cheap).
Ofcourse every one at this location do not remember speaking to me about my order or the amount I ordered. Which I was already expecting since it's worth almost $2000.00.
So please people go to the one at McCowan and Ellesmere or Brimley and Eglinton instead. It's just 1 major intersection and they are much more nicer and knowledgable. They do NOT ### ume either like Flora the NO GOOD owner from McCowan and Lawrence - Store # 501
More Shopper's Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - poor service and card policy 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - non delivery
- Shoppers Drug Mart - store manager 1375 anesa
- Shoppers Drug Mart - customer service accusing me of stealing 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - hp lap top
- Shoppers Drug Mart - poor customer service by manager on duty at 610 taylor street east, saskatoon, sk