Sears / washing machine

1 Kansas City, MO, United States

I called Sears to set up an appointment to check our washing machine and the tech came to check the problem. On Dec. 5th, he ordered some parts and we had to wait until the parts before making an appointment to do the repair. the followup appointment was scheduled for Dec. 15th. We waited and did not hear from the tech as to when he would arrive. I called Sears Service around four pm to find out why he didn't show up. I was told that the original tech called in sick and therefore we had to reschedule. I asked why someone didn't call to let us know that he would not make it. It was very irritating the way the person I was speaking to because he really could care less and didn't even say he was sorry about it and had a poor attitude. I rescheduled the service call to Dec. 21st. The tech came and said another part should have been ordered and the job required two people to do the repair. He spoke to his supervisor and ordered the part and left. I had to reschedule another appointment for Dec. 29th. The tech who came on the 21st around 3 pm and said he wouldn't be coming because he didn't have another tech to help him. I had to reschedule again, this time for Jan. 5th. Since when did Sears stop caring about it's customers. In the past the techs always arrived on schedule and always let you know how soon he would arrive. Repairs were always taken care of and I didn't have to keep rescheduling. We have been with Sears since 1966 and this is the worst they have ever been. I can't even speak to someone who is in charge.

Ka