Sears / tractor #[protected]

1 Sears National Customer Relations 3333 Beverly Road Hoffman Estates, IL 60179 United States

On August 01, 2015 I purchased a riding lawnmower from Sears. Model # [protected]. In November the mower wouldn't start. I called the service department and was sent a solenoid. That I had to replace/repair. The mower still wouldn't start. Today January 5, 2016 a technician came to the house, he stated that the motor was siege. He stated that even thought we have a warranty it doesn't cover that. I am pissed. How can a determination be made just like that. The mower could've been defective from their factory. We only used the mower 4 times. The technician stated there was no oil in the motor, we checked the oil and there is oil in the motor. This is the 2nd tractor brought from Sears that I had problems with. I will not buy another one from them. I am seeking a resolution that this tractor be repaired or a refund. I am not going to pay over $1000.00 placed on my Sears charge for a non-working tractor. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau. And if have to a lawyer. Sears closed down their repair centers leaving the consumers with limited resolution. The technician arrived with a serious attitude and left with a even worst one. I once brought a new truck in within months a new motor had to installed. Why factory defect. I hope that this matter will be resolved.

Ce