Sears - Saint John, New Brunswick / fraudulent activity, unreal customer service
Sears Saint John, NB
Don't shop at this location! They actually charge your credit card when you return a fridge under warranty and then you have to fight to get your money credited back once you receive the warranty replaced fridge. Also their customer service representatives at the 1800# will hang up on you when you request to speak to a manager.
Here is the what happened to us: This is pretty close to fraudulent activity and the customer service people, unreal!!!
We returned our fridge under warranty as it had cracks in the internal walls, that went well as the new fridge came and old one left. HOWEVER, sears actual charged my MasterCard for the full price of the replacement fridge and then said it would be a week for the credit to be placed back. Well 6 weeks later were still waiting and when we call the store or customer service they lie and say "It will be on your CC tomorrow" tomorrow never comes. We are taking them to small claims court and contacting our local media. Also when you ask for a manager or supervisor the reps hang-up on you!!!
More Sears - Saint John, New Brunswick Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - je more elite
- Sears - master protection agreement not honored
- Sears Brands - protection agreement division
- Sears Home Improvements - gutters and soffits
- Sears Brands - working conditions