Sears Roebuck - Garage Door Openers / technical service

1 Broadlands, VA, United States
Phone: 703 729 1847

I called Sears for repair service on two garage door openers still under warranty. They scheduled appointment for Fridad 2/20/09 They made me wait all day and never showed up. When I called Sears, they apologized and explained that due to a mistake on their part, they put me down for service on that day but their system did not assign my ticket order to a Technichian. Therefore, nobody showed up. I called 5 different times that day and when asked to be transferred to a Supervisor, Reps kept dropping the call. When I finally talked to a Supervisor, he claimed that someone should still show up. When I told him that 4 other people had already told me differently, he stated that those people were mistaken that someone should still show up today. I told him I disagreed with him . He said his name was Brian, he was a supervisor in the 800 Repair center and that I was the one mistaken. I hung up and called back again. And of course, the rep on the phone told me again that nobody will be coming today.

SEARS NO LONGER CARES ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS ANYMORE!!!