Sears PartsDirect / backordered

I was in a hurry for parts for a deep freezer, sears parts direct claimed to have every part i need in stock.

That was not the case as I am still waiting, over a week later and still no sign of my part being shipped yet. However they will refund my money...for now, then they will charge me when the part comes in. what a joke!

I am through with sears, kmart and whoever else is linked to these pieces of sh!t.

Sd

Comments

• Th
      3rd of Jun, 2013

ordered an axle and 6 washers. Cost 50 bucks with shipping, taxes. Lots of money for washers! Showed item in stock. Reality was that item (axle) was backordered for 2 months. Without the axle the wheel on the tractor will fall off and cause a personal injury.
    A) card was charged
    B) never notified of backorder
    C) item is still in stock at website

Let's have some competent people to resurrect Sears, rather than the beancounter special, with unskilled warehouse people that are either unmotivated or unable to do their job. You get what you pay for as far as employees. Maximize profit today, but likely gone tomorrow when people finally realize that they were ripped off.