Sears / Kenmore Elite Fridge / can not regulate temp. in fridge
We purchased the Kenmore Elite Refrigerator model#795-[protected]/ serial#702KR00697 approx. one and a half years ago.
We have never been able to regulate the temperature inside the refrigerator..it's freezing everything, or when we turn it down, it gets too warm.
We have tried to contact someone about a possible recall on these units. We heard that all the units like this are LG units, and are causing problems everywhere.
Please contact us at the above mentioned email address so we can settle this problem.
More Sears / Kenmore Elite Fridge Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands Kenmore - washing machine
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite grab and go bottom freezer #74002
- Sears Brands - kenmore top mount refrigerator
- Sears Brands - screw my caliper while tire rotation
- Sears Brands - sears home service warranty