Sears / Haier 42 & Plasma / bad experience with sears!
I have a 42" plasma Haier tv that I bought from Sears last year 6 months after I bought it the tv failed. I called Sears to come fix it. It took the 3 months to come out to fix it and when they did the assured me that the problem would not occur again. Here it is less than a year later and the tv is again down. I called Sears they referred me to Haier. I called Haier and they referred me to call Sears. After talking to 3 different managers I was told to call the regional director of repairs Tim @ [protected]. He told me they would not do anything about it and when I protested he said "I guess you cant hear too well We will not cover it!" and then hung up. Sears is knowingly selling faulty products and then blowing off the customer when they complain. I will never again deal with Sears for any needs I may have.
More Sears / Haier 42 & Plasma Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - GE Dryer
- Sears Brands - kenmore refrigerator
- Sears Brands - customer support
- Sears - maintenance agreement
- Sears Home Appliance Service - sears in-home appliance service