Searsfrigidaire gallery

I had a appointment scheduled for 5/15/17 the window between 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. I looked at my clock it was after 4:00 called the Warranty Center the first your lady Jamie hung up me. Called and got Amy explained I had been waiting all day the automated machine said it was rescheduled for 5/16/17 No one called to inform me of the change. I told Amy I had doctor's appointment that week she wanted to give me different days. I insisted on speaking with the a supervisor finally got Edward # 801030. He informed me the technician got sick that was the reason for the rescheduling. And someone spoke with me at 12:04 which was a lie repeated the numbers he had on filed. He was apologetic and said he would speak with Jamie on her behavior also send a message to technician so I would be his first stop however when the technician called I was his 5th stop I felt like that was a punishment for being upset and calling them out on their poor communication skills ! No Wonder Sears sales are down and before you go completely Out of Business! Hire Competent Workers after all We the Customers pay your Salary!

Di