Sears Canada / sale price?
I purchased a gold necklace advertised at 50% off; paying cash although I do hold a Sears Credit Card with their 29% interest charges which I NEVER use. Two weeks later the same necklace was advertised at 75% off. I returned to the same store to obtain the difference and was told that they would have to refund me in full; place the necklace back into the showcase and that I could come back the next day and if it was still there I could buy it at the 75% off sale price. Ridiculous! None the less; I did as instructed; walked around the display and rebought it with the same sales person who I may add was rather ticked off but rang it in none the less. Why do they verbally give customers such a run around? I then proceeded home; cut up my Sears Card; informed them in writing to close my account ans swore that I would never open another Sears door or catalogue in my life again and I will hold to this!
More Sears Canada Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - GE Dryer
- Sears Brands - kenmore refrigerator
- Sears Brands - customer support
- Sears - maintenance agreement
- Sears Home Appliance Service - sears in-home appliance service