Sears / lawn mower warranty/repair
I have an extended, 3 year warranty on my Craftsman riding lawn mower by Sears. I have had a Sears repairman out 5 times to repair problems on the mower. Right now, I have several problems again: 1) sometimes will not turn over or start for several times before it finally starts 2) mower blade sometimes will not engage when the lever is engaged 3) sometimes the mower dies when the blade is engaged 4) the cutting deck will not stay level 5) right now, the mower will not go forward or backwards at all. I have talked with the Sears area manager twice. The last time was Wednesday, April 27. He promised to get back with me ASAP concerning replacing the mower and also paying for the times I have had to hire someone to mow my lawn. I am a patient man; however, this is not the way to do business. I am convinced the mower is a bad product and I would like my money back or a new mower.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Home Warranty - refrigerator ice machine repair complaint - not yet done from past 5 months.
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite refrigerator model 795.72373.310
- Sears - wrong product
- Sears Brands - sears repair
- Sears Brands - refrigerator