[Resolved] Sears / terrible customer service

I have placed two diff orders for the same item and have both been messed up not by me by sears, one small item and they can't seem to get it right.

Sear Customer service is Terrible it seems when you call to Complain about any service no matter how big or small they act like it is no big deal, it's just we are sorry so we made a mistake deal with it, PLEASE you are customer service and you are supposed want to please you customers so they keep coming back to your store, very disappointed.

• Resolution statement

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Dec 29, 2010

Dear Kenzafan,

My name is Scott and I'm with the Sears Social Media Support Team. I'm reaching out to you to offer assistance and extend an apology. I'm terribly sorry to hear of the trouble you've encountered with your order. I know how incredibly frustrating it must be to have to face this kind of trouble. We'd like to help look into this for you. At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Kenzafan) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Scott J.
    Social Media Support Team

Comments

4th of Jul, 2008

I bought a new fridge from Sears that had an immediate problem and called it in, i was told i would have to wait three weeks as there was a labor problem. The serviceman came in may and could do nothing to repair the loud knocking noise so i called back to service and asked to have it exchanged but that i was leaving on holiday the next day. After some very rude women told me it only had a three month warranty i asked to speak to someone else and spoke to a man from corporate customer service. He told me no problem he would exchange it when i got back. So on my return i called in and was told they would not exchange it and suggested i return it which i did. Now they tell me i will be charged twenty percent restocking fee plus fifty dollars delivery fee. I cant believe they would treat a good customer in such a harsh way. I am a seventy year old retire on a fixed income, i live in assisted housing and cant afford such a economic hit as i have to buy another fridge when i get my refund. I spent thirty years selling appliances for Woodward and get my head around being treated like this.

• Ke
      30th of Jan, 2010

DIFF DEPTS are outsourced in diff countries and can't communicate effectively i had an order that was canceled--multiple times--- that never got refunded. was not resolved after 6 calls--each an hour long of constant transfers. i finally just gave up and disputed it with my cc company. will NEVER order anything from sears again.

One employee outright lied to me and refused to give me his employee number-- he said it was against company policy. The next employee I spoke to said that was false. First guy was just trying to dodge responsibility for anything. Absolutely disgusting.

• Sk
      15th of Aug, 2010

Beware before buying online product from Sears' website. They do not sell the same product they depict on their website but almost identical one. From bottom to the top people who work at Sears do not know what they are doing. Do not waste your money and energy at Sears. You will be only left with frustration and dissapointment. I will never shop again at Sears

• Jd
      5th of Nov, 2011

Stay away from Sears in Hackensack; terrible customer service; item purchased never delivered when promised !