Sears / it sucks!
I purchased a high end lawnmower at sears and the sales person (some 19 year old kid) had good knowledge of the product and sold me on the mower. I asked him about returning it if I don’t like it, he said no problem you have 30 days just keep your recite and keep the mower in good condition nothing about a restocking fee of $54.00 nor does it say anywhere in the store about a restocking fee. Well I didn't like how the power drive worked so 10 days later I returned it. Then I was made aware of the restocking fee, made a stink and they got the dept manager over to talk to me. He says our restocking policy is printed on your recite so I looked and it was. That’s a great idea sears I have to purchase it first to read the return policy, something is wrong with this picture so I call the store manger and he was busy at the time and would return my call ASAP it's been 2 months and no returned call yet. I understand why the policy is in place BUT TELL THE CUSTOMERS BEFOR THEY BUY IT, NOT AFTER!!!!!!
Needless to say I disputed it on a sears card and they found That nothing was wrong so the bill for $54.00 still is not paid and never will be or maybe at .50 a month. It's not the money it's the principle of it all. (IT SUCKS AND so does SEARS) sorry you lost a loyal customer that has been with you for 25 years....
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears - carpet cleaning service
- Sears - kenmore elite quad action technology 6.2 cu ft top load washer
- Sears - kenmore elite refrigerator repair
- Sears - I don't know.
- Sears A&E Service Repair - whirlpool refrigerator