Sears / delivery and unknowledgeable people

1 Burlington, MA, United States
Phone: www.sears.com

Sears and their company have gone way down as of late. Their customer service sucks, everything is automated, and the people have IQ's the size of a pigeons brain. We asked the sales representative regarding drain hose since or condo unit in Boston is slightly different.

Delivery time:

1ST DELIVERY: Guys came in 3.5 hrs late from the delivery time. some of the most incompetent guys, one guy cuts himself and starts bleeding all over. My hardwood floor is scratched and there is still blood on the back of the washer and dryer that they didn't clean up.

2ND DELIVERY: Guys call once and we pick up the phone, but then there's no answer. We call the managers back and they don't return our call. All attempts to re-arrange the situation and address a proper change of delivery They all say that "oh you missed the call"

3RD DELIVERY: We talk to Sears Home Delivery manager for a Friday delivery at 8-10 am because I have to go back home for a religious celebration. They assure us about the time. Lo and behold I get a time at 3:00-5:00 p.m.

These corporations are getting stingier because of the economy no doubt, but what they don't realize is that their revenues will severely be hurt by their actions. Learn how to cut costs otherways, but don't be outsourcing your delivery services to small local companies that clearly cannot handle the volumes of deliveries.

What a class act you have Sears.

I will be posting this on every complaint website, better business bureau, and heck maybe make a Youtube video out of this. I will definitely be making photocopies of all my complaints online and sending it to their corporate headquarters and urge all my friends and colleagues not to buy their Stocks at all!.

Pr