The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sears.com — terrible online store
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Sears.com is the most terrible online store.
1. They charged my credit card and gift card (over $1, 000) instantly after placing the order no matter whether they have the item or not.
2. They advertise the Store pick-up option in 5 minutes. After 3 weeks, nothing happens. Nobody called me to pick up any thing.
3. I called online store. They did't have any clue and asked me to contact local store because it is a store-pick up option. Then, I called local store and they said it is online order, I have to contact
online store. They were playing ping pong. Nobody wanted to take responsibility.
4. Basically, taking money from customer and doing nothing.
5. Then, I called online store again to cancel the order. They said they will leave a note for local
store to cancel the order. Go to local store and they said it's not their job to cancel the online order. Give me a break!!!
6. It's been 5 weeks now, no confirmation whatsoever from sears that they will refund me the money.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.