Sears Brands / sears home service warranty

1 Riverside, CA, United States

I purchased a Sears Home service Warranty plan. We have two washer's and I pay to have both covered. Our first washer went out in October and we were not able to get a service tech out until November. He ordered parts and a different service tech came to install them. We were informed electrical did not work. When I got home I reset GFI on machine and it worked, however, front door began to leak. Service techs came out in December but did not fix machine. I stayed on phone for over 4 hours to set up a new appointment on January 11th for both washer's, since second washer was leaking. Technician came out and walked off job because he did not want to deal with first machine. He said he had no service appointment for the second machine so I was out of luck. 7 hours on the phone with Sears Home Warranty, A& E Service Technicians and Sears complaint department determined Service appointments may not be nonconcurrent therefore I have had to set up appointments two and three weeks in the future. Realize we do not have a working washer. It appears that technicians will only work on items they can fix fast. They are rude. Sears system and training make it hard to solve problems. I had purchased Service Plan because of Sears reputation. My experience is you will need to wait months to get repairs made and they appear to wear you down by not showing up or canceling appointments.

Sad!