Sears / Applaince / drunk salespeople
I went into Sears in Brenham, Texas to buy a $2500 washer and dryer that was in the weekend ad. The salespeople were fighting with a customer. They were calling her some pretty bad names, so at first I thought maybe the customer really did something bad to them. It was two sales persons and the other one was smoking a cig in the tv department. So I went to try to find the washer and dryer on display that I wanted to buy.
After waiting for 20 minutes for the fight to finish and a sales person came to me I ask where the washer and dryer was very rudely a man said we don't carry everythings sears sells if you want to see it go to a bigger store. Then I ask if they could give me some information on it. He said lady if we don't have it in the store what makes you think I know anything about it? I ask him to look it up on the computer because I was willing to order them and wait for them I just had a few questions about the eletric boards. He told me no he was tired of looking things up for customers and then they don't buy. I told him it was his job, and he told me to go [censored] off! he had smelled like he was drinking all day. He was really drunk. Now I know why the other customer was so upset! They smoke in the store and it stinks in it too.
Never Never Never go to this store take the time togo another because these people don't know what customer service is. Sears needs to take this store away from these people.
More Sears / Applaince Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - je more elite
- Sears - master protection agreement not honored
- Sears Brands - protection agreement division
- Sears Home Improvements - gutters and soffits
- Sears Brands - working conditions