SBI ATM / transaction declined, amount debited from account

India Review updated:
4.55
I have a SB account with SBI-Redfields Branch, Coimbatore. I used SBI atm card in Canara bank and Punjab National Bank ATM
machines in National Games Village, Koramangala,Bangalore on 1st Feb,2008
around 7.00 PM to retrieve an amount of Rs.3,200/-. The transaction has
been declined in both machines, but the amount of Rs.3,228 has been debited from my
account.

I have complained many times regarding this issure in the bank where I have the account, they don't seem to take any action.
I am very much disappointed of such a careless and in efficient service rendered by SBI. I request the manager to take necessary actions on this and get back to my email id s_aarthi_psg@yahoo.co.in as soon as possible.

Comments

Ba
  15th of Apr, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have a SBI account with SBI- Branch, Sector 7 Chandigarh. I used SBI atm card in india.
i forget my password no. kindly guide me

plz reply me to my email id.
Thanks with Regard
Sa
  26th of Jul, 2008
hello sir
i am the account holder of sbi bank. my nearest branch is gill nagar chooloaimedu. i am physically a handicapped person i have asked my friend to come with me to Atm to withradraw the amount. today 25.07.2008 3.00 pm i have go to atm with my friend to withdraw the amount but the security behave as rude and send my friend out. i need his help becoz to open the door. i cant to open the door without any help. that man speak very rude and hurt by his words. i dont know i am the ac holder but that security treating me as a begger. He behave like a manager of SBI . i cant tolerrate it. not only this time. He already manytimes spoke rudely and make me instul. i dont know what he is thinking. He always acts as the owner of the gill nagar park choolaimedu Atm.
Please ask that security to behave to customer lovely.
thanking you
if you dont take any action means i will directly complaint to SBI head quarters of my account
Bp
  30th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
THE ACCOUNT NUMBER 10276340255 IN THE NAME OF B.PRATHIBA KUMARI DOES NOT DRAW AMOUNT FROM THE ATM .IT GIVES A SLIP WHICH SAYS UNABLE TO PROCESS.WITH CODE NUMBER 070.HOPE YOU TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION AND HELP US.THANK YOU .URGENT
  17th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Hello Sir,
while using my SBI ATM card to withdraw an amount of Rs.2500/ from the UCO ATM machine at Hojai, Assam, the transaction failed and I got the message " Sorry, Unable to Process" and no money was delivered. However, the amount of Rs.2500/- has been debitted from my account. I informed the matter immediately to both the Managers of SBI and UCO branches at Hojai. But so far the amount has not beed credited to my account.
The TXN no was 972 at11.36 a.m. on 12.1.2009. The response code was 072.
R.K.rath
Sa
  27th of Jan, 2009
Sir,
I have a SBI account in "ASKA BRANCH" in orissa. But I'm in hyderabad now. In 20.01.09 around 6.00p.m i was trying to withdraw RS. 500/- in S.R. NAGAR ATM centre in hyderabad, but the transaction was failed and shown that response timed out and no receipt was come out. But in my account 500/- has been debited from my account. I have complained in hyderabad main branch i.e in secunderabad but they won't response. So, what can I do now?
Ab
  31st of Mar, 2009
Dear Sirs,

I have an Saving Bank Account with your Mogra (4780) Branch with ATM card facility. On Scrutiny of my Pass book it has been observed an amount of Rs.20, 020/- have been debited from my S.B.Account no.10991423241 by putting my ATM card numeber.

I have lodged a complain with your Mogra Branch on 28.03.2009 .

Now, I would like to request concerned authority to take immediate steps to credit the above said amount at the earliest alongwith relevant interest under inmitation to me.

Further, please be noted that it is not possible for me to remind you in this matter.

Hope you will take neccessary steps.

Regards,

(ABHAYANKAR MITRA)
Th
  8th of Apr, 2009
i think much home work with regarding to atm should be done... it is the hands of RBI...why the hell it is required to interlink the ATMs..and why all responsible people are sleeping...some sicere officer should take care ... kindly report it to CBI, or, ministry of finance..
Pr
  27th of Jul, 2009
Neme-prabht kumar poddar
account no-30410064602
card no-6220180020300141692
vilid -june2008
sir,
my atm code is disbel .you provide a code.
(prabht)
Av
  3rd of Aug, 2009
Hello Sir,
while using my SBI ATM card to withdraw an amount of Rs.10, 000/ from the ICICI ATM machine at Patel Petrol Bunk, Pondicherry, the transaction failed and I got the message " Sorry, Unable to Process" and no money was delivered. However, the amount of Rs.10, 000/- has been debitted from my account. I informed the matter immediately to both the Managers of SBI and ICICI branches at Pondicherry. But so far the amount has not beed credited to my account.
Name : Vadivelane
A/C. No: 30664214379
Branch : Gandhi Nagar, Pondicherry
Location of ATM Trancsction : ICICI, Patel Petrol Bunk Rajivgandhi Statue, Pondicherry
Card No : 6220181193600002788
ATM ID SICN 0893
Disputed Amount : 10, 000/-
Date of Transaction 11/06/09
Mobile No : 9894323200
E-mail : vadivel_pmcs@yahoo.com
  8th of Sep, 2009
I have a SB account with PRAJASHAKTHI NAGAR Branch, VIJAYAWADA. I used SBI atm card in KARUR VYSHYA bank and ICICI Bank ATM IN SRINAGAR COLONY, DISHUKNAGAR, HYDERABAD..
on 7 AUG 2009.
around 11.45 AM to retrieve an amount of Rs.1500/-. The transaction has
been declined in both machines, but the amount of Rs.1500/- has been debited from my
account.

I have complained many times regarding this issue in the bank where I have the account, they don't seem to take any action
MY ACOUNT NO:30379883140..
ATM WDL:6220180789900083260 3414 S1AC0145
MY MOBILE NO:+919948630148
EMAIL:vijay.inurheart2004@gmail.com
Du
  14th of Sep, 2009
i had with drawl Rupees forty thousand on 02/09/2009 from two Axis bank machine i had with drawl Rupees forty thousand on 02/09/2009 from two Axis bank machine which is under the same roof but the amount debited from my account was 80000(eighty thousand rupees) the atm machine id's are
1. S1AC01626 and its record number is 1520 time is 20:05
2. S1AC01636 and its record number is 6651 time is 20:07

My account information is

Account holder name : R.Durairaj
Account no: 30235895069
card no: 6220180082300155197
Branch : Chidambaram.

Please take the necessary action to credit the fault debited account asap.
To
  21st of Sep, 2009
I have a SB account with MADHUBAN Branch, Delhi. I used SBI atm card in South Indian Bank ATM at Mayur Vihar, ph-1, Delhi-110091
on 19 SEP 2009.
around 10.00 PM to retrieve an amount of Rs.5900/-. The transaction has
been declined in ATM machines, but the amount of Rs.5900/- has been debited from my
account and also no any receipt received from ATM machine

MY ACOUNT NO:20001470114
ATM WDL:622018102690000778 926214301306 04340001
MY MOBILE NO:+919311630228
EMAIL:to_avinash_jee@yahoo.com
  24th of Sep, 2009
I have an SBI saving account no.011135405888 SBI fazilka distt. ferozepur (Pb). i did a transaction on dated 4-7-09 for rs 15000 from ATM of ICICI Bank which is located in the city fazilka distt. ferzepur. but when i rechecked my A/c it shows the transaction of same twice. but i withdrawrl an amount of 15000/- only once but from my A/c rs 30000/- had been debited.
Regarding this i made a application to the SBI Bank Manager on 13-7-09.
On 17-8-09 Rs. 15000/- had been credited in my A/c. I thought my problem was sloved. but after five days on 21-8-09 my A/c has been set as "HOLD" rs 15000/- (They told me meaning of hold that i can't withdraw money from my A/c)
then i made normal transaction to my A/c but when i comfirmed from bank manager for my hold amount and he reply me on 23-9-09 that in reality u transaction was done and they debited 15000/- from my A/c again.

So this matter of sorrow that i did not made any transaction of 15000/- and i beared loss of rs 15000/- and also suffered and harsment of aporx three months and i am mently upset from three month and i request my time to branch manager to solve this problem so i can use my own money which is not useable to me from last three month

I hope that u will solve my problem as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully
Rajesh Taneja
A/C no. 11135405888
  16th of Oct, 2009
on 15/10/09 at 9:30 AM a gaurd ouside th secretatriat branch, patna has not allowed me to take the transaction from the atm without giving any explanation. after that he has used abbusive language.
i need to complain this to the CGM, PATNA and want him to take immediate action against the gaurd.

from

To
The Manager
State Bank of India
Nirman Bhawan, Delhi

Sub: Wrong deduction from my saving account.

R/Sir,
I beg to state that on dated 05.11.2009 at 11:00 AM when I was use the SBI ATM card to draw the money Rs. 5000/- from ICICI ATM machine installed at Shastri Park Depot of Delhi Metro( ATM ID-S1CD1980). Amount Rs. 5000/- has been deducted from my account but ATM machine not give any money during this transaction. You are requested please deposit the amount Rs. 5000/-in my account which is wrongly deducted from my SBI Saving account no. 10569684024. My account Detail is as given below:

Name : Sushil Kumar
Saving A/C No. 10569684024
SBI ATM Card No.62201800508300105788
Account Branch : Nirman Bhawan, Delhi
Encl: Transaction slip is enclosed.
Hi
  21st of Nov, 2009
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a savings account (010592096995) with State Bank Of India, Railway Station Jhansi, U.P., Pin-284003
I have used another Bank's ATM (TXN No. 1219) on 30-May-2007 for withdrawal amount Rs. 500/-.

A bad experience I have gathered. I have not received any money from that Bank's ATM. But my account showing Rs. 500/- debited for the transaction.

I have complained to my Bank Branch with proper documents i.e. transaction slips etc.
But the branch manager is not telling me the status of my complaint. I also complained to AGM ATM, SBI, Lucknow in written with all supporting documents but nobody responded me positively.

SBI not responding about this matter.

Already a long time passed, please arrange to credit the same to my account immediately.

Thanks,

(Hitesh kumar Shakya)
shakya_hitesh1@yahoo.com
Di
  3rd of Dec, 2009
i have an account with sbi, bhagaiya bhanch (jharkhand) a/c no.01190009950 in the name of rajnikant jaiswal

i have deposited cheque no 877820 & 877873, drawee on uco bank, godda amounted rs. 5341 & 2193. on 05/07/2008 &25/07/2008 respectively.

my complain is nither the branch receiving my complain nor they are taking any steps to solve my problem.

i want an quick answer from your side, my money with interest as well as a letter of sorry for delay and for all the suffering.

with regards & thanks
you can mail me at dineshdokania1973@yahoo.com

rajnikant jaiswal
  11th of Dec, 2009
Dear sir,

I, Raghvendra Narayan Singh, Saving A/c No 011002626161, costomer of State Bank Of India, Sitamarhi bazar branch, Sitamarhi, Bihar. I tried twice to withdraw Rs. 3500/= (Three thousand five hundred) only from the ATM of Punjab National Bank, New Market, Frazer Road, Patna, Bihar.on 8th August 2009 around 6 o clock evening, I could not get the rupees, but when I cheked my account balance next morning my account was debited by the same amount.

I submitted the written application on 17th August 2009 in the home branch, then after when my account was not credited till 31st August 2009 I submitted a reminder application on the same day.But till date my account has not been credited by the sum.

Sir, as presently I don't reside in Sitamarhi it is very much difficuilt for me to visit the branch frequintly and ask for this.So, please look in to the matter and do the needful.

Regards:
Raghvendra
Contact No.: 09334890601 / 09204381691

Details:

Raghvendra Narayan Singh
Saving A/c No.: 011002626161
ATM Card No. : 6220180343500020031
Transection Date & Time: 8th August 2009 & around 6 oclock evening.
Used ATM: Punjab National Bank, New Market, Frazer Road, Patna.
Amount: Rs.3500/=
Ar
  29th of Dec, 2009
Sir
I made a withdrawn from O.B.C ATM, ATM ID(DA170027)
Address Noida Sector 29
Ganga Shopping Complex

On 10/10/09, I was using my father's Atm Card no, I made
a transaction of 10, 000 but i don't got the money and the atm
screen showed me that (Thanks for Using O.B.C A.T.M), When
I checked it again my Account was debited my 10, 000, I don't
got the transaction slip also .

I contacted the O.B.C bank regarding that they said that the S.B.I
where my account is will take care of this .But sorry to say This
S.B.I Manager was very rash .he is not ready to listen any thing
and he is also not responding in right spirit, when i asked him for
the complain Number he was not ready to give me that also ..I have
Logged an return complain about the same issue on 11/12/09 to
the bank manager

I am worried about this As i have no clue when i will get my money back
Please take a necessary action against this .As soon as possible

My SBI Account Detail

Account No --- 00000010229544798
Name of the account holder ---Chandrashekhar pandey
Address Of the S.b.i bank --- S.B.I BANK

Address Noida Sector 29
Ganga Shopping Complex
At
  11th of Feb, 2010
Sir, On Dated 09 oct 2008 I had purchased ornaments from Ms. Sathe Jwellers Dharampeth Nagpur on short payment of Rs. 2200 /- paid by sbi ATM cum Debit Card No.6220180030600168535 of my sbi saving account No. 11125148990 Main Branch Akola Maharashtra. But when I found in My account statement after fifteen days that on single purchase that amount had been debited twicelly. I had given a written complaint to sbi Akola branch with the xerox copy of the transaction but no positive action taken by them. After one year of continous follow-up they demanded the account statement of Ms. Sathe Jewellers. After submitting the required document and continous follow up their reply was that your complaint is in process. On dated 10th Nov. 2009 SBI Akola wrote letter to Ms Sathe Jewllers for their Oct month statement of HDFC bank. On 18th dec 2009, I submitted the HDFC statement of Oct 2008 to SBI and they sent a request gainst my complaint by Req. no. 3653079. But till date no proper action has been taken on this matter. Continous folloe up till date has not given us any positive result.

I have spent tremondous time on this matter as well as my patience has come to an end. I want a quick reply from your side & positive action.

With regards